Johnson Brotheres "his Majesty" Platter 17" Made In England
This item has been shown 21 times.
Johnson Brotheres "his Majesty" Platter 17" Made In England:
Powered by Frooition.com China - Dinnerware Crystal & Glassware Silver & Flatware Collectibles Shop Categories JOHNSON BROTHERES "HIS MAJESTY" Platter 17" Made in England Item Description Manufacturer: Johnson Brothers Pattern: His Majesty Piece: Platter 17" Size: 17" x 14" Size 2: Condition: Very Good Seller's Reference: MSHMIC_11780417xx
This sale is for a JOHNSON BROTHERS "HIS MAJESTY" Platter. It features a transferware platter with a proud colorful Turkey in the center of farm surroundings. The border of the platter is decorated with fruits and berries. The back of this platter is marked in brown "His Majesty Made in England by Johnson Bros A genuine Hand Engraving All Decorated Under the Glaze Detergent & Acid Resisting Colour" (see image). This Johnson Brothers pattern was manufactured from 1955-1983 and measures 17" x 14". The glaze is in fine condition with no visible surface wear or scratching and the colors are crisp and fresh. There is a nick on the edge with some staining (see image). Aside from this minor flaw this Turkey platter is a beautiful example of English porcelain transferware and will be a delight during the Holiday season. Please consider offerding today.
From time to time, we are able to offer pieces that are unique and/or of a less than pristine condition. Many are antique or vintage. As is typical of many older items, it is normal to expect some flaws and wear associated with early production, age, and use. We do our best to disclose any issues with all these items both through the item description and by providing images of known imperfections. Because we provide this information up front, we sell these items AS IS. They may not be returned for an exchange or refund and no additional discount will be issued from the final selling price. Please ask questions before offerding.
World's Largest Selection of Old and New Dinnerware
Replacements, Ltd. has the world's largest selection of old & new dinnerware, including china, stoneware, crystal, glassware, silver, stainless, collectibles, Estate Jewelry and fine watches. Our 500,000-square-foot facilities in Greensboro, NC house an incredible inventory of tableware patterns, some over 100 years old!
To receive the combined shipping rate for multiple items, please wait until you have committed to buy all of the items you want before completing the checkout process. Please verify your shipping address BEFORE submitting payment & completing checkout.
Orders are automatically processed in our system and shipped to the address provided during checkout. Sorry, but we cannot ship to hotel addresses, or post office boxes in Canada or other international destinations. Thank you.
For shipping rates please check the Shipping and payments tab above.
FedEx is Replacements, Ltd's preferred shipper. U.S. Economy orders are typically shipped via FedEx SmartPost, which means FedEx will deliver the shipment to a local post office which will then make final delivery. These shipments can be tracked via FedEx?s website.Canadian and international orders are shipped exclusively via FedEx.
- If your shipping charges are not calculating correctly based on the Shipping and payments tab above, please contact us before completing checkout and we'll be happy to update your invoice.
- We cannot ship to hotel addresses, or post office boxes in Canada or other international destinations.
- Shipping and handling charges for Canadian orders include brokerage charges, taxes, and duties.
- Shipping and handling charges for other international orders include brokerage charges. However, taxes, duties, advancement fees, or other charges are not included and are the sole responsibility of the recipient.
Estimated Delivery Times Service Delivery Time U.S. Economy 10-14 Business Days U.S. Expedited 3 Business Days Canadian and international orders 10-14 Business Days
- If you are not completely satisfied with the quality of any merchandise you receive or the item was not as described, we will gladly refund your payment in full, less shipping and handling charges, for those pieces returned within 30 days of delivery, except for merchandise sold "as is." We reserve the right to charge a restocking fee on returned pieces.
- In the event that there is a discrepancy preventing completion of your transaction, we will issue a refund as follows: if a partial discrepancy, we will issue a refund for any unavailable item and ship the remainder of the order; otherwise, we will issue a full refund. This refund policy is your sole remedy for non-fulfillment.
Replacements, Ltd sells authentic merchandise produced by the original manufacturers. Pieces may reflect slight variations in backstamps, country of origin, markings, colors, weight, or size, depending on manufacturer's specifications, changes in molds, or the length of time in production. If you are not completely satisfied with the quality of any merchandise you receive, we will gladly refund your payment in full, less shipping and handling charges, for those pieces returned within 30 days.
You?ll find complete return and exchange information on the back of your invoice. Pack the pieces to be returned carefully and ship your merchandise insured via FedEx or US Postal Service using the address label on the front of your invoice. Please note: UPS does not deliver to Replacements, Ltd. Any shipments sent via UPS to Replacements, Ltd will be returned to you by UPS.Helpful Links Add to Favorite Sellers Sign up to Newsletter View response Contact Seller Visit seller's Shop About Seller Page More Items!View more great items Powered by Frooition.com Frooition www.frooition.com | No-js Template | design, store design, shop design, template design, listing design (ver:froo_no_js) This listing is currently undergoing maintenance, we apologise for any inconvenience caused.