Justin Bieber Hair For Sale For Sale
Genuine 1/16th inch Justin Bieber hair for sale
“Yeah so it’s true…I got a lil haircut…I like it…and we are giving all the hair cut
to CHARITY to sale. Details coming soon…”
Justin Bieber, February 2011
The wait is over!
Now you have a chance to own a genuine single piece of Justin’s hair, from that famous haircut.
This hair is the real deal. It was obtained from Justin’s favourite charity, Pencils of Promise, in return for a sizeable donation that will be used to build a new school and increase educational opportunities in the developing world.
You can now buy single 1/16th inch strands of hair from this famous haircut.
Each piece of hair is displayed on a beautiful presentation sheet, perfect for framing and a wonderful present for any true Belieber!
And it gets even better… all purchasers will also be entered into a free prize draw with the opportunity to win this genuine signed photo of the pop superstar himself.
About Justin Bieber:
- Justin has had over 1.75 billion Youtube views
- He has 32.5m Facebook friends and 11 million Twitter followers
- Justin’s women’s scent Someday generated more than $3m sales in under three weeks and is set to be the most successful celebrity fragrance launch in history
- There is even a Bieber Knocker Glory ice cream sundae on sale for $32 at the world famous Harrods department store in London
This is a unique opportunity to own the most personal memento of Justin Bieber - a real piece of his hair.
Be quick: Only 999 pieces of Justin’s hair are available.
Each 1/16th inch hair is accompanied by a Certificate of Authenticity stating the hair to be genuine. The provenance is impeccable.
What you need to know about celebrity hair:
- In 2002 a small jar of Elvis Presley’s hair clippings sold for $115,000 at sale in the USA.
- A single strand of Elvis’s hair sold for £1,055 at sale in 2009.
- In recent years locks from Babe Ruth have sold for $38,000, locks of John Lennon’s hair have sold for $48,000 and Che Guevara’s for $119,500.
This item has been shown 0 times.