K & H Bird Bath Heater De Icer K & H Ice Eliminator 9000 Uses Only 50 Watts
This item has been shown 0 times.
K & H Bird Bath Heater De Icer K & H Ice Eliminator 9000 Uses Only 50 Watts:
template K & H BIRD BATH HEATER DE ICER K & H ICE ELIMINATOR 9000 USES ONLY 50 WATTS
K & H BIRDBATH DE ICER K & H ICE ELIMINATOR 9000 UL APPROVED ONLY 50 WATTS
TheK &H Ice Eliminatorsafely maintains open water to 20 degrees below zero. Its natural color and 18" cord blend in with nearly every birdbath. Virtually indestructable, its durable enamel finish is easy to clean. The Ice Eliminator is thermostatically controlled and uses only 50 watts. It is completely safe to handle and use even in plastic birdbaths. KH 9000
We strive to achieve 100% customer satisfaction by providing top quality products. We realize, however, that sometimes a product is not exactly what you expected. If you wish to return an item within 30 days of your receipt of the item, you will receive a refund of the purchase price. All returned merchandise must be unused in original condition and original packaging. Shipping charges are not refundable. A 15% restocking fee is charged.
All product returns require a Return Merchandise Authorization number (RMA #). Please contact us to receive your RMA # before returning an item. We recommend that you fully insure any item(s) that you return to us just to be safe.Shipping Policy
Marvin Gardens Store products are guaranteed to be delivered free of damage or manufacturer's defects, or the product will be replaced hassle-free. Items usually ship within 1-2 business days of your payment clearing our account. Items do not ship on weekends or holidays. We ship via FedEx, UPS, and USPS.
- We'll send you tracking information allowing you to monitor your order from our door to yours.
- Residents of Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, and Canada will have a shipping surcharge added to the total.
- Shipping charges are based on the weight of the item(s) ordered, shipping method selected and delivery destination.
We ship via USPS International Priority Mail and all packages are insured.
Please Note: Import duties, taxes, and brokerage charges are not included in the item price or shipping cost. These charges are the buyer's responsibility. Please check with your country's customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to offerding or buying. Customs fees are normally charged by the shipping company or collected when you pick the item up. These fees are not additional shipping charges. We will not under-value merchandise or mark the item as a gift on customs forms as that is against U.S. and international laws.Payment Information
- We accept Paypal, Visa, Mastercard, American Express and Discover Card.
- Orders paid for with a PayPal e-check will be held until PayPal provides notification that your funds have cleared. This usually requires 3-7 business days from the date payment is initiated. Your order will not ship until that payment has cleared.
- Payment must be received within 25 days from purchase. We cannot guarantee product availability beyond this 25 day period. Unpaid purchases will be forfeited after 30 days, and a non-payer report will be filed with to recover our fees.
- We charge 8.5% sales tax to New York state.