Kaiser Porcelain Ashtray W Germany Freudenstadt Im Schwarzwald Souvenir Fr Shp
This item has been shown 0 times.
Kaiser Porcelain Ashtray W Germany Freudenstadt Im Schwarzwald Souvenir Fr Shp:
KAISER Porcelain Ashtray W Germany Freudenstadt im Schwarzwald Souvenir FR SHP Product Description FREE SHIPPING IN THE UNITED STATES!
This is a lovely little porcelain souvenir ashtray made in West Germany by the Kaiser Co. It shows a scene with buildings, trees, and a couple of people and is labeled Freudenstadt im Schwarzwald. Freudenstadt is a town in southern Germany, near the Black Forest. It is a climatic health resort, and many famous people visited there in the 19th and 20th centuries. The building of Freudenstadt was ordered by duke Frederick of Wurttemberg in 1599. The designer was architect Heinrich Schickhardt. This is in great condition, with no chips, cracks, or paint loss. Give as a gift to commemorate someone's trip to Germany, or add to your collection.
BRAND OR MARK: Kaiser, Freudenstadt im Schwarzwald
SIZE: about 3 3/4 inches across, and 1 1/4 inches deep.CONDITION: great condition, with no chips, cracks, or paint loss.
Click here to see more collectibles.
- I try to describe items as accurately as I can, but I may miss something. Most of my items are vintage and may have age-related issues. I try to mention all that I see. Please email any questions.
- I lmost always ship within 12-24 hours of cleared payment.
- I leave positive response after receiving cleared payment. I try to serve my customers well, so if you have a problem with an item, please contact me before leaving response and we'll try to work something out.
- All of my items are from a smoke-free home.
- Please check my other sales and my store: linncountylady's collectibles for more great items! Sign up for my store newsletter and receive an email when I list new items or have a sale! I do combine shipping to save you money.
- Missouri residents only must pay state sales tax.
- Check my response and offer with confidence!