Krk Rp5g3 Rokit 5 G3 Powered Studio Monitor Speakers Pair + Quiklok Z-250 Desk
This item has been shown 4247 times.
Krk Rp5g3 Rokit 5 G3 Powered Studio Monitor Speakers Pair + Quiklok Z-250 Desk:
KRK RP5G3 Rokit 5 Generation 3 Powered Studio Monitors (Pair)With QuikLokZ-250 BK/GR 3-Shelf Computer Workstation (Gray)
Bonus Pair of XLR Cables Included!
Included with this listing:
- KRK RP5G3 Rokit 5 Generation 3 Powered Studio Monitors (Pair)
- QuikLokZ-250 BK/GR 3-Shelf Computer Workstation (Gray)
- 2 x 20' XLR Cables
Perfect small bookshelf monitors.
KRK has redesigned its wildly popular Rokit series of studio monitors, providing a broader frequency response, a new cabinet design, an adjustment in power for better balance, and several other enhancements. It features a front-firing port that provides low frequency extension without boundary coupling, an improved speaker voicing for even more accurate frequency response, a 1" silk dome tweeter, and an Aramid 5" glass composite woofer. They are lightweight, low profile and are offered at a price that makes professional-level monitoring affordable for even the most humble studios.Other monitors have ports on the back of the cabinet. These rear-firing ports tend to create bass coupling with walls and corners amplifying low frequency information which will color your mix. The KRK Generation 3 Rokit studio monitor's design includes front-firing ports, which are just the right shape and taper to reduce port turbulence. You'll appreciate the clean and accurate bass performance this approach delivers, even at high SPL's.A great-sounding monitor doesn't stop with a great cabinet and custom drivers. KRKs true bi-amplified amplifier system provides discrete low-distortion power for each driver. While the active crossover systems provide smooth and accurate frequency response, and again, accurate diffraction control.FEATURES
- Extended bass response
- Clean and accurate
- Reduced port turbulence
Order now and make sure your mixes reflect reality.
Rokit Powered 5" Generation 3
- Configuration: 2-way
- System type: active monitor
- HF Transducer: 1" silk dome tweeter
- LF Transducer: 5" Aramid glass composite
- Total Power: 50 watts
- HF Power: 20 watts
- LF Power: 30 watts
- Peak SPL 106dB
- Auto‐Standby: 30 minutes
- Cabinet Material: MDF
- Connectors: Unbalanced 7kOhm RCA
- Balanced 10kOhm ¼" TRS and XLR. Pin 2 & Tip = Hot\Positive, Pin 3 & Ring = Cold\Negative, Pin 1 & Sleeve = Ground
- Controls: HF Level Adjust (-2dB, -1dB, 0, +1dB)
- LF level adjust: (-2dB, -1dB, 0, +2dB)
- System volume: (-30dB to +6dB)
- Product dimensions (WxHxD): 7.4" x 9.7" x11.2"
- Product net weight: 13.0 lb.
- Fuse Rating Slow Blow type, 5mm x 20mm
QuikLok Z-250 BK/GR 3-Shelf Computer Workstation (Gray)
- Construction Computer-welded heavy-duty steel frame with laminate shelves
- Finish Gray with black frame
- Height Main Shelf - 28.9" (73.5cm)
- Top Shelf - 36" (91.4cm)
- Pull-out Shelf - 25.8" (65.7cm)
- Dimensions (WxD) Main - 44 x 22" (119 x 56cm)
- Top - 39 x 17" (98 x 43cm)
- Pull-out - 27.4 x 14 (69 x 35cm)
- Weight 47 lbs
Thankyou for shopping with us!