Kalo Shop Hand Hammered Handwrought Arts & Crafts Sterling Silver Water Pitcher
This item has been shown -1 times.
Kalo Shop Hand Hammered Handwrought Arts & Crafts Sterling Silver Water Pitcher:
HANDWROUGHT AND HAND HAMMERED KALO SHOP STERLING SILVER WATER PITCHER
I'm so pleased to offer a very fine Kalo Shop sterling silver 3-1/2 pint water pitcher, very much an arts and crafts design and entirely hand-hammered, handwrought. The pitcher is 8-5/8" tall and measures 7" from handle to spout. It has, as part of the design, a raised monogram on one side and these letters appear to be CCG, which is not consistent with the presentation engraving found on the underside, which reads, Frederick H. Bartlett Trophy, July 5, 1926, won by Arch Richards. (Bartlett was a very successful Chicago area real estate developer in the 1920s.) The pitcher is also marked Sterling Hand Wrought at The Kalo Shop and numbered 10P. It is also stamped, 3-1/2 pints. The sterling silver is quite substantial in feel and this is a stunning example of the finest arts and crafts sterling work you will find anywhere. There are no dents or dings, but there are a few very light surface scratches. Weight on the pitcher is 655 grams or 21.06 troy
Stuff You Should Read About How We Do Business:
- ~We are always happy to combine orders for shipping if we can. Even when we must ship items in separate boxes for safety, we waive our $1.15 handling fee on the second and subsequent boxes.
- Payment is due no later than 5 days after the close of the sale.
- ~We do notend sales early for offers. It's not fair to those who are watching and expecting to offer at the end (a risky business, but many chance it nonetheless.)
- ~All our sales are no-reserve.
- ~We guarantee your satisfaction on all items we sell. If we have missed something, which does happen from time to time with the antique and vintage items we handle, we will always make it right.
- ~We strive for your 5-star response rating. If we have not achieved this, please contact us and we'll work it out.
~We will not misrepresent values on customs forms or call merchandise a "gift."Import duties and taxes are the buyer's responsibility and are not included in the price you have paid us.We have no control over the duties imposed in other countries, or our own, for that matter. Please be aware that customs regulations may delay your receipt of the item.
We offer both USPS and UPS shipping service--please select the best shipping option for you when you check out, as several are almost always offered.
- I make every effort to deliver your purchases in CLEAN condition. Most silver is polished. Porcelains and figurines are cleaned unless stated otherwise. And everything is packed with the utmost care for the safe arrival of your treasures.
- I can no longer use International First Class for items closing over $100 since this mail class cannot be tracked. If you are an international buyer and your item closes at or over $100, you must select Priority International shipping even though First Class International rates are provided.
offer With Confidence--I have 100% response on Purpose and Take Good Care of My Customers!
Analyzing "Smart Counters" only at inkFrog On Feb-14-13 at 09:42:25 PST, seller added the following information:
These stems have a 4 ounce capacity.