Keyring Key Chain Pocket Magnet Neodymium Rare Earth
This item has been shown 0 times.
Keyring Key Chain Pocket Magnet Neodymium Rare Earth:
Mighty-Mini Keyring/Key Chain Magnet Assembly. Very small and very powerful, see the pictures. Neodymium magnets can be difficult to handle and fragile. Not to mention, they are so small they are easy to lose. A powerful N50 grade neodymium rare earth magnet is encased in aluminum and comes with a split ring. This magnet is rated at 4 lbs of pull force. Use it for:
- Hanging Keys; attach to your keyring and hang on any plain/painted steel surface (even stainless steel in most circumstances). It easily held a set with a large carabiner and at least 20 keys.
- Hanging notes, pictures, blueprints, etc.
- Identifying and sort steel grades and metal alloys that contain iron, nickel, or cobalt
- Identifying fake/plated jewelry, which often uses steel as the base metal
- Identifying solid brass and bronze antiques (replicas are usually brass coated steel or iron)
- Magic tricks and science experiments
- Innumerable other uses
3/4" body length
1/2" diameter stainless steel split ring
1" overall length with ring extendedThe aluminum casing protects the magnet from chipping and breaking, common with unmounted rare earth magnets and gives you a way to carry the magnet, or hang it on a peg hook. These are hand made in the USA.Bulk Purchase Information:
's system cannot calculate discounts, so we will process a refund for the discount when we ship your magnets (same or next business day)
- Buy 5-9, we will refund $2 per magnet
- Buy 10-24, we will refund $2.50 per magnet
- Buy >25, we will refund $3 per magnet
Import duties, taxes, and charges are not included in the item price or shipping cost. These charges are the buyer's responsibility. Please check with your country's customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to offerding or buying.