King Kong  Red Fox Super 8 Sound 2000' On 5 7-inch Reels Like New Fay Wray
This item has been shown 0 times.
King Kong  Red Fox Super 8 Sound 2000' On 5 7-inch Reels Like New Fay Wray:
Complete and in outstanding condition, viewed probably only twice at most. Not ex library, but from a quite large assortment of 8mm and Super 8 films from one local longtime collector. Please see all photos, offer accordingly, have fun and thanks for looking :-)Maybe don't miss this one or my other similar lots running now! Free postage to the USA! Films can always be combined even with free postage!INTERNATIONAL BUYERS PLEASE NOTE: customs fees and other import taxes and tariffs are the sole responsibility of the buyer. I, the seller, have no control over these occurences. I will not falsify your customs form in any way. Thanks for your cooperation.
Posted with Mobile
. On May-01-13 at 13:13:54 PDT, seller added the following information:
All week long, I have received emails that ask about the completeness of this Red Fox "KING KONG" print, as it is five reels rather than six. I screened the entire thing this afternoon, took notes, and here are brief notes about what I saw. :
- 1st reel:opening credits, and runs through to "Now you know why I brought along those cases of gas bombs."
- 2nd reel opens with Ann's screen test, and runs through to her kidnapping. Actually, the discovery of her kidnapping by the crew.
- 3rd reel opens with the crew aboard ship arming themselves for Ann's rescue, and runs through to Kong shaking men from log.
- 4th reel opens with Kong shaking final man into ravine, and runs through to village baby narrowly escaping certain death under Kong's foot.
- 5th reel opens with Kong continues terrorizing village, and runs through to"'It was beauty killed the beast," and end credits.
I did not see evidence of any missing scenes. In fact, I found it quite interesting to note this print contains the famous cut scenes. I was always led to believe the following scenes were not reinserted until sometime in the 1990s, but this here print has them!
- Howling crewmember eaten by horrible carnivorous Brontosaurus
- Kong undressingAnn
- Kong chomping on a villager
- Kong smooshing a villager underfoot
- Kong getting another chomp on, this time a Manhattanite
- Kong plucking some dame from her safe high-rise apartment slumber and tossing her to the street after realizing his mistake
Finally, the quality of the print is nice black and white, not faded or sepia toned, and there is no evidence of missing leaders or splices.
Thanks for your attention, and I wish you all the very best!
5/1/2013 at 4:11 PM EST