Waterbed Water Bed Frame Plans To Build Your Own King Queen Full Or Twin
This item has been shown 57608 times.
Waterbed Water Bed Frame Plans To Build Your Own King Queen Full Or Twin:
Easy to readPLANS to build your own Waterbed frame
Free shipping - These waterbed plansare emailed to you
Hello, my name is Marianne and thank you for viewing my sale for
your waterbed plans. You'll find these plans to be extremely easy to
follow with pictures and step by step procedures. If at any time
you have a question when building your waterbed, please don't hesitate
to call, email us.
- 15 easy steps in less then 2 hours
- Why spend hundreds of dollars when you can build your own for under $99
- Build them for others or sell them on
- Build any size: Twin, Full, Queen, King, California King
- Choose your own bed frame height AND colors
- Instructions include FULL pictures and easy to follow instructions
- Excellent weekend project for a parent and their kids
- Instruction guide is emailed to you; absolutely no 'shipping charges'.
- Hand tools OR power tools can be utilized. (although alot faster with power tools)
These waterbed plans are emailed to you via 's messaging system using MicroSoft Word w/ jpg pictures. Please be sure your spam settings or your email address is up to dateor you will not receive the email at all. Waterbed plans include base chasis model only, not the head board and drawers.
Please remit payment within 7 days; we
utilize 's procedures. Your item will
be emailed to you within 1-2 business days. Geo Inc© is not liable for injury due to the use of this item.
*NOTE: This online waterbed building guide is the property of Geo Inc and is strictly sold for personal usage and may not be retransmitted, emailed, copied or resold (in part or in its entirety) to anybody other then the original purchaser. Contact us directly for the purchase of distribution rights and commercial licenses. Geo Inc© is not responsible for the usage of this bed frame nor any person (s) these frames are being made for. Please be responsible & use goggles at all times.Payment & Contact
• P a y p a l
*Sorry, no checks or any other types of payment
415E IL 60563
(Business hours: M-F 10a-5p CST)
PLEASE NOTE: THESE SIMPLE PLANS ARE EMAILED TO YOU USING MICROSOFT WORD w/ JPG PICTURES.
These plans are NOT blueprints, just a simple 8 page Word document with color pictures and step by step procedures
which were designed, tested& built by us. We're sure you'll enjoy building your very own waterbed plans right away.