Ko Imari Cup & Saucer Set (350)
This item has been shown 13 times.
Ko Imari Cup & Saucer Set (350):
Ko Imari Cup & Saucer Set (350) Ko Imari Cup & Saucer Set (350)
Ko Imari Cup & Saucer Set
A very elegant & unique set.
This used Ko Imari Saucer & Cup are in like new condition. No Chips or nicks. Details are stunning
Set comes in factory box
SOLD AS IS & AS SHOWN
All of our items are sold as-is, but will comply with 's Money Back Guarantee if your item is not as described. Our products are donated to us and sold directly from stores in the Western Territory Salvation Army. Proceeds are used to support local programs and services. Please study our photos carefully and read our description thoroughly.
We maintain office hours Monday through Friday and operate on Pacific Time. Purchases or inquiries made after hours will be processed on the next business day. ** The Salvation Army is not an authorized dealer.
** Warranty not provided by manufacturer even if the item condition is new (All items sold through The Salvation Army are donated).
** Please note that this is a previously owned item; imperfections are a unique aspect of a vintage or antique product.
** Our quality control team has inspected this item and verified that it is in the condition described above. PAYMENTS PayPal payments and credit cards processed through PayPal is the only form of payment we accept.
- Once the UPI case opens, you will have an additional 4 days to complete the payment before the order is cancelled, and records the nonpayment on your account.
- Please contact us before the UPI case is closed if additional time is needed.
- Payment must clear before we can ship out an order.
- We do not ship internationally, to US protectorates, or to FPO/APO/DPO addresses.
- All shipments are subject to a $1.95 handling fee, plus tax where applicable.
- Tracking is provided with all orders.
- We can only ship to your registered address. Please make sure your address is current before purchase.
- All of our items are sold directly from Salvation Army stores in the Western Territory. We do offer combined shipping upon request, but can only combine items sold from the same physical location. Please double check the item’s location before requesting combined shipping.
- If you are awaiting multiple sales and wish to combine these future orders, please give us advance notice.
- All of our items are sold directly from Salvation Army stores in the Western Territory. Please verify that you can reasonably travel to the location selling the item before requesting local pickup.
- Choose Local Pickup before checkout to pay the invoice without any shipping fees.
- Contact us after the sale to arrange pickup and get detailed pickup information.
- Business hours will vary.
- Orders must be retrieved within 10 days of sale (unless otherwise discussed in messages).
- Payment must be tendered online prior to your arrival.