Kobi Butcher Blocks Maple Wooden Cutting Board 1" - 3" Thick 60 Different Sizes
This item has been shown 0 times.
Kobi Butcher Blocks Maple Wooden Cutting Board 1" - 3" Thick 60 Different Sizes:
Kobi USA Maple Wood Edge Grain Butcher BlockCutting Board( KCB107M )
Upgrade your kitchen by adding a custom made Kobi Butcher Block Cutting Board.
Easily one of our most popular blocks, you can’t go wrong with this old world styling and rustic charm.
The block truly brings out the beauty in simplicity.
- All the wood used to carefully craft each block is homegrown from “green” forests here in America where all trees are immediately replanted after being cut. All Kobi Blocks are manufactured with precision machinery using all natural products to balance making your board unique, while maintaining the highest standards in each step of our planeing, ripping, adhesion, measuring, cutting, sanding and oiling processes.
- We strive to bring an artistic quality to every board we make so your piece can seamlessly fit in as a contemporary, yet rustic, homey and warm piece of home décor when not in use.
- We know each style, each home and each space is unique, so we offer a wide variety sizes and thicknesses to fit your taste and need.
- Some people are concerned that getting a juice groove will reduce their cutting space, which is why Kobi Blocks are all designed to be completely reversible! If you want a full flat cutting space, just flip the board over and you are all set!
- Is there a special occasion coming up in your life? Kobi Blocks make the perfect gift for Mother’s or Father’s day, Valentine’s Day, Birthdays, Anniversaries, Weddings, Christmas, Hanukkah, Housewarming gifts and many other traditional occasions. Other sites can take weeks to get your board out; whereas we can get it to you in days!
- Every board is soaked with a generous coating of FDA approved food safe mineral oil, so you can use it straight out of the box.
- Since our boards are made from all natural healthy wood products, and not from chemically plagued plastic products, Kobi boards require minimal, but needed maintenance to help keep your board in good condition. To assist you in maintaining a world class board, we offer a wide variety of affordable oiling, cleaning and conditioning products in addition to an easy to follow “Do’s and Don'ts” maintenance guide that comes complimentary with every piece.
- We stand behind each and every Kobi Block we sell, in hopes that your Kobi Block will be a part of your family and home for generations.
- And of course, best of all; ALL Kobi Blocks are 100% MADE IN THE USA!