Korean Stone Bowl, Dolsot, Hot Pot Premium - Bibimbap And Soup For Sale
- Premium stoneware (ceramics) made from fine clay, glaze-fired twice with a natural glaze.
- Can be used for cooking directly on stovetops, in ovens and microwaves. Dishwasher safe.
- Easy to maintain, and more sanitary and long-lasting compared to bowls made with natural stone.
- Perfect for creating sizzling bibimbaps and serving stews or soups hot and delicious.
- Read full product descriptions below for detailed info. Black plastic trivet/coaster included.
Premium Stone Bowl (L) for Bibimbap
Diameter: 7¾ inches (20 cm)
Height: 3¼inches (8cm)
Premium Stone Bowl (L) with Lid
Diameter: 7 11/16 inches (19.5 cm)
Bowl height: 3 1/8 inches (8 cm)
Lid height: 2 3/8 inches (6 cm)
Premium Stone Bowl (M) with Lid
Diameter: 6 7/8 inches (17.5 cm)
Bowl height: 2 15/16 inches (7.5 cm)
Lid height: 2 3/16 inches (5.5 cm)
Premium Stone Bowl (S) for Soup
Diameter: 5½inches (14 cm)
Height: 2½inches (6.5 cm)
The Premium Stone Bowls are stoneware made from clay. Stoneware is defined as ceramics fired at about 1,100 °C (2,010 °F) to 1,300 °C (2,370 °F) and glazed. “Stone Bowl” is the common North American name for this type of bowl, directly translated from “Dol Sot” bibimbap.
Stone Bowls are made to be porous to retain heat for a longer time. However, lower quality bowls are permeable to water also. Dish detergent or other materials can enter and remain in the pores making them unsanitary. Our Premium Stone Bowls are not permeable to water, though still breathable, because they are made with finer clay and glaze-fired twice using natural glaze, unlike the ones often used in restaurants in North America. Also, they are much more durable and long-lasting compared to regular stone bowls.
Stone Bowls are good not only for Bibimbap but also soups (Tang’s) and stews (Jji gae): such as spicy pork bone soup (Gam Ja Tang), beef short rib soup (Gal Bi Tang), ginseng chicken soup (Sam Gye Tang), spicy tofu stew (soon Du Bu Jji Gae), soybean paste stew (Dwen Jang Jji Gae), kimchi stew (Kimchi Jji Gae).
Notes for Shipping: We usually ship via UPS Ground but we may use USPS Priority Mail for local delivery.
This item has been shown 0 times.