December 20th, 2014 International Human Solidarity Day December 21st, 2014 December Solstice December 24th, 2014 Christmas Eve December 24th, 2014 Last day of Chanukah December 25th, 2014 Christmas Day December 26th, 2014 Kwanzaa December 31st, 2014 New Year's Eve January 1st, 2015 New Year's Day January 3rd, 2015 Prophet's Birthday January 6th, 2015 Epiphany January 7th, 2015 Orthodox Christmas Day January 13th, 2015 Stephen Foster Memorial Day January 14th, 2015 Orthodox New Year January 16th, 2015 Lee Jackson Day January 19th, 2015 Martin Luther King Day January 19th, 2015 Robert E Lee's Birthday January 19th, 2015 Civil Rights Day January 19th, 2015 Idaho Human Rights Day January 19th, 2015 Confederate Memorial Day
Lalique "crouching Cat" Figurine Mib Magnificent Large 9" Piece Reg.1345$ For Sale
Click to open supersize image
Made in France
SOUTH FLORIDA ESTATE SALE
( It's a part of 300+ pieces Lladro, Lalique, Armani and Swarovski collection. Please, check out other Lalique pieces available for sale)
Magnificent large and heavy Lalique crystal! This figurine is in absolutely mint condition and it comes with original box. It's a part of older Lalique collection that being curio displayed at all time. The original box is not available. You are welcome to ask any questions prior offerding. We can ship it anywhere within continental U.S. for a flat rate of 28.90$. It includes shipping, delivery confirmation and packaging material.
LIMITED TIME OFFER:
within continental USA! The residents of Hawaii, Alaska, US Territories and INTERNATIONAL buyers must contact us for the shipping rate before offerding/buying.
René Lalique became synonymous with French Art Nouveau decorative arts. René Lalique was born in 1860 and first began designing fine jewelry in Paris in 1881. Lalique pursued increasingly more innovative experimentation in glass commencing around 1883. Early works used the familiar "lost wax" technique by which the model is made in wax while a mold is formed around the model. Then, the wax is melted and molten glass is poured into the mold. Lalique glass was made in this manner until approximately 1905 at which time the factory was redesigned for a larger production. As such, the individual uniqueness of each example of Lalique glass came to an end with the end of the one-time only molding technique around wax models. The success of this venture resulted in the opening of his own glassworks at Combs-la-Ville in 1909. During the art nouveau period, Lalique was well known for a wide variety of objects including perfume bottles, vases, inkwells, decorative boxes, and bookends.
Lalique glass is lead based, either mold blown or pressed. Favored motifs during the Art Nouveau period were dancing nymphs, fish, dragonflies, and foliage. Characteristically the glass is crystal in combination with acid-etched relief. In addition to vases, clocks, automobile mascots, stemware, and bottles, many other useful objects were produced. While not well known, Lalique also experimented with bronze and other materials as well.
- The Shipping Charge is a flat rate and it includes postage, delivery confirmation, insurance up to the value (if specified), shipping box (from 0.99$ to 5.99$ depends on a size) and packaging material (bubble wrap, wrapping paper, foam if needed)
- We can ship this item to all continental states. Please, contact us for shipping charges to Hawaii and Alaska.
- We can make special delivery arrangements to Canada, Australia and Western Europe.
- USPS (United States Postal Service) is the courier used for ALL shipping.
- Delivery confirmation is included in all U.S. shipping charges. (No Exceptions)
- We will reply to questions & comments as quickly as we possibly can, usually within a day.
- Please ask any questions prior to placing offers.
- Acceptable form of payment is PayPal
- All items we list are guaranteed authentic or your money back.
- Please note that slight variations in color are to be expected due to camera, computer screen and color pixels and is not a qualification for refund.
- Shipping fees are not refunded.
- response is a critical issue to both buyers and sellers on .
- If you have a problem with your item please refrain from leaving negative or neutral response until you have made contact and given a fair chance to rectify the situation.
- As always, every effort is made to ensure that your shopping experience meets or exceeds your expectations.
- response is an important aspect of . Your positive response is greatly appreciated!
Click to open supersize image Click to open supersize image Click to open supersize image Click to open supersize image Click to open supersize image Click to open supersize image Click to open supersize image Click to open supersize image