Lg Antique Victorian Era Edison Phonograph Old Cylinder Player W Oak Case & Horn
This item has been shown 0 times.
Lg Antique Victorian Era Edison Phonograph Old Cylinder Player W Oak Case & Horn:
50+ Items Each Week ~ All Items Start at $0.99
~ Up For offer: ~
~ * ~
Estate Fresh Find - Ready to Display ~ Requires a New BeltAntique Victorian era Edison Phonograph
This is a Fabulous old Turn of the Century Cylinder Player also known as the Infamous Edison Phonograph. This old Beauty is housed in a Gorgeous Oak wood Case that Displays very Nicely with the Original Handle, Edison Logo & even the Original Decal. This old Beauty will Still Turn a Cylinder and is actually in pretty decent mechanical condition though the on / off switch is not working and a new belt will be required for the Piece to function properly but Everything on the Underside look to be well maintained, Greased and in Functional Condition. The Crank is also Present along with a small lock looking piece that may belong to the unit. The Case is as Solid as can be though when you Open the Top to reveal the Mechanical Parts the Wooden edges of the Case come apart and "hinge" as well though this could easily be cure with a bit of glue in the corners. The Horn Displays very Nicely and is in Excellent Antique Condition with light wear to the tip of the small end. I'm not sure if this Horn is Original to the Unit though it is marked Edison & was found in the same Estate.
This piece will Display nicely just as it sits or if you add an inexpensive beltyou may Have a Real Treasure on your hands! The insideparts areeven still a bit greasy & Function Nicely. This is a Great Find!
SERIAL # 50301
15 1/2" Tall (including the handle)
12 1/2" Deep
35 1/2" Tall
offer WITH CONFIDENCE
~ MONEY BACK GUARANTEE ~
Why are Our buyers Listed as Private?
Many of our buyers are Dealers and Re-Sell our Items for a Profit so we feel the Need to Protect their High offer Prices and Identities. By listing them as a Private buyers the Sale Price & the Identity of the buyer is not Listed on the Public response Page. We would never offer on Our Own Items & want New buyers to Understand our Reasoning.
5 Tips for offerding on Our Items:
1) If you have Limited or Negative response or a History of not paying please contact us before placing a offer so we do not remove your offers.
2) If you have won an item and would like to offer on a 2nd item that ends on another day, please pay for the items as you go.
3) Please be Prepared to pay for your item ASAP. After 5 Business Days will automatically Open a Non-Paying buyer Case unless you have contacted us and made prior arrangements. (not common)
4) 90% of the Items that we sell are Antiques which means that they are not in 100% "just out of the box" Shiny new Condition.
5) Please Read our Entire Description.
~ * ~
WeList 50 Items Each Week.
Click Here To View Our Other sales