Lgb / Aster Gauge 1 Brass Prr Tuscan Red Gg1 Engine - Near Mint In Box (rd032)
This item has been shown 0 times.
Lgb / Aster Gauge 1 Brass Prr Tuscan Red Gg1 Engine - Near Mint In Box (rd032):
Remember ... and the offerding starts at $9.95
This is no. 64 of only 250 made by Aster in Japan for LGB. The locomotive is packed in a sturdy wood case from the factory with stock number and the #64 on the label. In turn the wood case is packed in an LGB corrugated shipping container with foam inserts to protect the corners.The locomotive is packed inside the wood case using close fitting styro foam containers to prevent any movement or damage.Also included is an 80 page instruction booklet and technical manual.
Product Description courtesy of gscalenews dot com
This special Limited Edition model has been crafted for Ernst Paul Lehmann Patentwerk by Aster Hobby, one of the world's foremost makers of metal model trains. Production of each of the two models has been limited to 250 models worldwide. This detailed LGB/Aster replica features:
- factory-installed onboard decoder for MTS and analog operation
- complete cab interior with individual gauges and levers
- opening cab doors and sliding cab windows
- fold-down walkways at loco ends
- prototypical paint and lettering
- two power control switches
- track or catenary power operation
- two protected gearboxes with seven-pole Bühler motors
- eight powered wheels
- twelve power pick-ups
- digital electronic sound:
- drive sounds
- bell and whistle sounds
- brake sounds
- standing sounds
- conductor announcements (with Multi-Train System)
- volume control
- remote control of sound features (with Multi-Train System)
- voltage stabilization circuit
- lighted cab interiors
- automatic directional lanterns
- 2 multi-purpose sockets
- Length: 730 mm (28.7 in)
- Weight: approx. 8000 grams (17.5 lb)-SShipping weight is approximately 35 lbs.
See my response.. I take pride in packing your model to ensure damage free delivery. Collectors around the world are encouraged to offer. I can only ship this large 35 lb. carton 40 x 18 x 12 by Express International Mail anywhere in the world for $390. Delivery is within 3 days and it will be fully insured.My return policy ... You must be satisfied with your purchase or you can return it within 14 days of receipt for a full refund including the shipping charges both ways.