Lily Pad Birdbath With Reservoir Hanging Bird Bath
This item has been shown 0 times.
Lily Pad Birdbath With Reservoir Hanging Bird Bath:
template LILY PAD BIRDBATH WITH RESERVOIR HANGING BIRD BATH
Lily Pad Birdbath with Reservoir
Item # 8190-2
Add allure and interest to your garden with the Opus Lily Pad Bird Bath with Reservoir. The powder coated, verdigris colored support hanger is adorned with butterflies, leaves, flowers and dragonflies. The lily pad shaped bath is also verdigris colored and powder coated. Mauve colored metal lilies secured with rivets embellish the bath. The clear, tempered glass reservoir holds an ample 32 ounces of water which keeps the water level in the bath full with less evaporation. The reservoir can be easily removed from the decorative support for refilling and cleaning. Hang this bird bath from a live, sturdy tree limb or pole and enjoy watching your feathered friends return often to enjoy a fresh water bath.
32oz. glass reservoir bottle.
We strive to achieve 100% customer satisfaction by providing top quality products. We realize, however, that sometimes a product is not exactly what you expected. If you wish to return an item within 30 days of your receipt of the item, you will receive a refund of the purchase price. All returned merchandise must be unused in original condition and original packaging. Shipping charges are not refundable. A 15% restocking fee is charged.
All product returns require a Return Merchandise Authorization number (RMA #). Please contact us to receive your RMA # before returning an item. We recommend that you fully insure any item(s) that you return to us just to be safe.Shipping Policy
Marvin Gardens Store products are guaranteed to be delivered free of damage or manufacturer's defects, or the product will be replaced hassle-free. Items usually ship within 1-2 business days of your payment clearing our account. Items do not ship on weekends or holidays. We ship via FedEx, UPS, and USPS.
- We'll send you tracking information allowing you to monitor your order from our door to yours.
- Residents of Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, and Canada will have a shipping surcharge added to the total.
- Shipping charges are based on the weight of the item(s) ordered, shipping method selected and delivery destination.
We ship via USPS International Priority Mail and all packages are insured.
Please Note: Import duties, taxes, and brokerage charges are not included in the item price or shipping cost. These charges are the buyer's responsibility. Please check with your country's customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to offerding or buying. Customs fees are normally charged by the shipping company or collected when you pick the item up. These fees are not additional shipping charges. We will not under-value merchandise or mark the item as a gift on customs forms as that is against U.S. and international laws.Payment Information
- We accept Paypal, Visa, Mastercard, American Express and Discover Card.
- Orders paid for with a PayPal e-check will be held until PayPal provides notification that your funds have cleared. This usually requires 3-7 business days from the date payment is initiated. Your order will not ship until that payment has cleared.
- Payment must be received within 25 days from purchase. We cannot guarantee product availability beyond this 25 day period. Unpaid purchases will be forfeited after 30 days, and a non-payer report will be filed with to recover our fees.
- We charge 8.5% sales tax to New York state.