Brand New Littmann Littman Lightweight Ii Se Stethoscope Emt
This item has been shown 92518 times.
Brand New Littmann Littman Lightweight Ii Se Stethoscope Emt:
Littmann Lightweight II S.E.
Stethoscope - 28 in (71.1 cm)
**CHOOSE from 7 COLORS**
(Black, Burgundy, Carribean Blue,
Ceil Blue, Seafoam Green, Pearl Pink)
In Stock and Ready to Ship.
Brand New - Retail Box
This general-purpose, entry-level stethoscope is an excellent, affordable choice for basic blood-pressure and limited physical assessment. Littmann quality is apparent from the soft-sealing eartips down to the combination bell/diaphragm chestpiece.The chestpiece is designed for better orientation around blood-pressure cuffs and body contours, and provides clear, reliable acoustic performance. Patented 3M™ Littmann® Snap Tight Soft-Sealing Eartips provide an excellent acoustic seal and comfortable fit.
Plus, the tunable diaphragm, for easy low- and high-frequency monitoring, and lightweight design add even more convenience for entry-level stethoscope users. Available in six tubing colors.
- Unique chestpiece shape designed for better orientation around blood-pressure cuffs and body contours.
- Patented 3M™ Littmann® Snap Tight Soft-Sealing Eartips provide an excellent acoustic seal and comfortable fit.
- Tunable diaphragm allows the user to conveniently alternate between low- and high-frequency sounds without turning over the chestpiece.
- Combination bell/diaphragm chestpiece provides clear, reliable acoustic performance and easy low- and high-frequency monitoring.
- Lightweight design for easy portability.
- Anatomically angled headset ensures proper fit.
- Patient-friendly, nonchill rim.
- Single-lumen tubing available in six colors.
- Two-year warranty.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is a tunable diaphragm, and where is the bell on the Lightweight II S.E.
A tunable diaphragm gives the user the option of listening to low- and
high-frequency sounds, simply by adjusting the amount of pressure applied at the site of auscultation. It is not necessary to lift the chestpiece from the patient, index the stem of the chestpiece and reposition. Rather, use light contact with the chestpiece to hear low-frequency sounds (bell mode). Use firm pressure to hear high-frequency sounds (diaphragm mode).
What are the advantages of tunable technology?
Convenience, versatility, and enhanced acoustics. When listening to low-frequency sounds there is a slight increase in amplitude.
What is the advantage to the oval design?
The oval design allows for better orientation around blood-pressure cuffs and body contours. The easy-to-grasp chestpiece allows for easy movement between auscultation sites."The sale of this item may be subject to regulation by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration and state and local regulatory agencies. If so, do not offer on this item unless you are an authorized purchaser. If the item is subject to FDA regulation, I will verify your status as an authorized purchaser of this item before shipping of the item."
This is a Brand New product in a retail box. The unit comes with a 2 Year manufacturer's warranty.
1. Please visit the 3m website to obtain detailed warranty instructions. CLICK HERE FOR WARRANTY
2. Alternatively, you can contact 3m directly:Call: 1-800-228-3957
****EMAIL US YOUR COLOR CHOICE TO PREVENT DELAYS****
You can offer on my items with confidence!
All sales are final! The warranty is serviced by the manufacturer. Please send me your color choice along with your payment.
Shipping and handling is to all 50 states, PR, and all US Territories and Military bases.
The winner prepays the amount of offer plus the shipping fee by Paypal . The payment should be received within 5 days.