September 15th, 2014 International Day of Democracy September 16th, 2014 World Ozone Layer Day September 17th, 2014 Constitution Day and Citizenship Day September 19th, 2014 National POW/MIA Recognition Day September 19th, 2014 International Talk Like a Pirate Day September 21st, 2014 International Day of Peace September 22nd, 2014 Emancipation Day September 22nd, 2014 Autumnal equinox September 25th, 2014 Rosh Hashana September 25th, 2014 World Maritime Day September 27th, 2014 World Tourism Day September 28th, 2014 World Rabies Day September 28th, 2014 Gold Star Mother's Day September 28th, 2014 World Heart Day October 1st, 2014 International Day of Older Persons October 2nd, 2014 International Day of Non-Violence October 4th, 2014 Yom Kippur October 4th, 2014 Feast of St Francis of Assisi October 5th, 2014 Eid-al-Adha October 5th, 2014 World Teachers' Day October 6th, 2014 World Habitat Day October 6th, 2014 Child Health Day October 8th, 2014 World Day for Natural Disaster Reduction October 9th, 2014 World Sight Day October 9th, 2014 First day of Sukkot October 9th, 2014 World Post Day October 9th, 2014 Leif Erikson Day October 10th, 2014 World Mental Health Day October 11th, 2014 International Day of the Girl Child October 13th, 2014 Native Americans' Day October 13th, 2014 Indigenous People's Day October 13th, 2014 Columbus Day October 15th, 2014 White Cane Safety Day October 15th, 2014 International Day of Rural Women October 15th, 2014 Last day of Sukkot October 16th, 2014 World Food Day October 16th, 2014 Shmini Atzeret/Simchat Torah October 16th, 2014 Boss's Day
Lladro "one Two Three" #5426 Reg.475$ As Is Condition For Repair For Sale
Click to view supersized image
"ONE, TWO, THREE"
"Ensenando Los Zapatos"
Height: 10 3/4"
Issue Year: 1987
Last Year: 1995
Book Value: 475.00$
Handmade in Valencia, Spain
SOUTH FLORIDA ESTATE SALE
( It is a part of a large 300+ pieces Lladro collection. Please, check out other Lladros available for sale!)
ATTENTION: This is piece is offered in AS IS CONDITION! The girl's foot is missing. Please, examine the provided pictures. We offer this piece for 75% off. You are welcome to ask any questions prior offerding. We can ship it anywhere within continental U.S. for a flat rate of 17.90$. It includes shipping, delivery confirmation and packaging material.
LIMITED TIME OFFER:
SHIPPING within continental USA! The residents of Hawaii,Alaska, US
Territories and INTERNATIONAL buyers must contact us for the shipping
rate before offerding/buying.
The Lladro company was founded in 1953 by three brothers, Juan, José and Vicente Lladró, in the village of Almacera near Valencia. Starting with items such as vases and jugs, it wasn't until 1956 that they started producing the sculptures for which they are now most famous. The manufacturing ingredients are kept under tight guard. The process is detailed in a number of Lladró publications and is fully on view for tour groups and individuals at the City of Porcelain. Lladró figurines are made out of an original blend of hard paste porcelain, which gives the products their unique porcelain characteristics. The glaze ingredients also add to the look of the figures and is an industry secret.
- The Shipping Charge is a flat rate and it includes postage, delivery confirmation, insurance up to the value (if specified), shipping box (from 0.99$ to 5.99$ depends on a size) and packaging material (bubble wrap, wrapping paper, foam if needed)
- We can ship this item to all continental states. Please, contact us for shipping charges to Hawaii and Alaska.
- We can make special delivery arrangements to Canada, Australia and Western Europe.
- USPS (United States Postal Service) is the courier used for ALL shipping.
- Delivery confirmation is included in all U.S. shipping charges. (No Exceptions)
- We will reply to questions & comments as quickly as we possibly can, usually within a day.
- Please ask any questions prior to placing offers.
- Acceptable form of payment is PayPal
- All items we list are guaranteed authentic or your money back.
- Please note that slight variations in color are to be expected due to camera, computer screen and color pixels and is not a qualification for refund.
- Shipping fees are not refunded.
- response is a critical issue to both buyers and sellers on .
- If you have a problem with your item please refrain from leaving negative or neutral response until you have made contact and given a fair chance to rectify the situation.
- As always, every effort is made to ensure that your shopping experience meets or exceeds your expectations.
- response is an important aspect of . Your positive response is greatly appreciated!
Click to view supersized image Click to view supersized image Click to view supersized image Click to view supersized image Click to view supersized image Click to view supersized image Click to view supersized image Click to view supersized image
This item has been shown 0 times.
Lladro "one Two Three" #5426 Reg.475$ As Is Condition For Repair: $149