Lladro~a Mile Of Style~clown With Daisy Figurine~#6507~stand Included~free Ship For Sale
- This listing is for a wonderful piece from Lladro called "A Mile Of Style" (#6507).
- Also included is a nice display stand/base, made of wood and covered in light blue fabric/felt.
- "A Mile of Style" features a clown with a daisy in one hand, and his jacket in the other hand.
- It is in Acceptable condition. Please note, the daisy on the lapel of the jacket is chipped.
- I have examined it from all angles, and I see no other damage.
- I am selling this for afriend of mine,and I know he displayed it in various ways to hide the broken daisy - for instance he might place a decorative bit of silk fabric over the daisy, or just display another piece in front of it, to hide the damage.
- He was the original owner of this piece. He has retired and is scaling back his collection of Lladro and other fine items.
- Please see the photos for a good idea of the condition of this beautiful Lladro piece, including the damaged part, as well as the wooden base/stand.
- I believe "Mile of Style" was issued and also retired in 1998.
- The original box is not included.
- Approximate measurements - 13.5 inches tall, 4.5 inches wide at the feet, 6.5 inches wide with the jacket.
- The included wooden base is approximately 5.5 inches by 4.75 inches on the bottom, and the fabric portion where the clown actually stands is approximately 4.5 inches by 3.5 inches. I do not see anything to indicate where the base was made.
- Free shipping for this listing!
- Your item will be carefully packaged and will ship from the United States Post Office, via Priority Mail.
- Also included for free will be Insurance, as well as Confirmation of Delivery, and you will receive a tracking number for your package.
- Please let me know if I can answer any questions or address any concerns for you!
This item has been shown 0 times.