Loetz Vase Christopher Dresser Rare Stunning Color & Guilding 1884/94 Victorian
This item has been shown times.
Loetz Vase Christopher Dresser Rare Stunning Color & Guilding 1884/94 Victorian:
Wivdaboz Glass & Collectables LOETZ VASE 9&1/4" CHRISTOPHER DRESSER RARE STUNNING COLOR & GUILDING 1884/94 VICTORIAN DECOR 202
- Rare Butterscotch Gold Guilded Loetz Vase.
- Four sided with shallow indentions around the bowl of the vase with a 1" neck and four ruffles
at the mouth.
- The vase color is a light Orange Yellow at the base graduating to a deep Burnt Orange.
- The heavy Guilding starts at the top of the vase bowl, continues up the neck, then around the
ruffled opening inside and out.
- Designed by Christopher Dresser between 1884-1894.
- Only visable mark is "IV/202" Indicating year (1884-1894) and decor type (Victorian Dekor 202).
- Loetz used this same form for many different decorated vases such as the Creta, Neptune,
Diana and Creata Chine, but I have not seen another of this shape in combination with the color
and elaborate guilding.
- There is some fading of the gold guilding around the top edge but otherwise it is in Perfect Condition.
- There are NO chips, cracks, breaks or repairs.
- Wooden base and all research papers included.
We want you to be happy with your item. Everyone wants a great bargain so we usually start our items at the lowest possible price.
We sell on because we enjoy looking for neat and unique items. We also enjoy being able to provide that special something you may have been looking for.
We do charge for shipping. We cannot afford free shipping, but we usually refund the difference in the shipping cost if we have estimated too high and we never charge a handling fee. We make an extra effort to package all items for safety and perfect delivery to you.Thanks for looking at our listings! See all of our items on this week! International buyers must wait for an invoice before paying. The calculated postage amount is not always accurate. All items are accurately described. If the item is not as described, you may return it for a full refund, including original shipping. (Refund does not include the shipping cost to return the item to us.) We only accept PayPal. Payment must be made within 7 days from the date the sale is won. If we do not receive the payment or an e-mail within that time, a dispute will be issued and the item will be relisted.