Lot 28 Pieces Of Antique American Wwi Sheet Music In Plastic Sleeves 1906-1918
This item has been shown 0 times.
Lot 28 Pieces Of Antique American Wwi Sheet Music In Plastic Sleeves 1906-1918:
The following are included in this sale:
Flag. Written and Composed by Geo. M. Cohan. 1906.
2. I Didn’t Raise my Boy to be a Soldier. Lyrics by Alfred Bryan. Music by Al. Piantadosi. 1915.
3. As the Luisitania Went Down. By Arthur J. Lamb and F. Henri Klickman. 1915.
4. When Our Mothers Rule the World. Lyrics by Alfred Bryan. Music by Jack Wells. 1915.
5. America I Love You. Words by Edgar Leslie. Music by Archie Gottler. 1915.
6. The Good Old U.S.A. Words by Jack Drislane. Music by Theodore Morse. 1916.
7. The Battle Song of Liberty. Written by Jack Yellen. Music Adapted by George L. Cobb. 1917.
8. There’s a Service Flag Flying at Our House. Words by Thomas Hoier and Bernie Grossman. Music by Al. W. Brown. 1917.
10. It’s a Long, Long Way to the U.S.A.” (and The Girl I Left Behind). Words By Val. Trainor. Music by Harry Von Tilzer. 1917.
11. I May be Gone for A Long, Long Time. Lyrics by Lew Brown. Music by Albert Von. Tilzer. 1917.
12. I May be Gone for A Long, Long Time. Lyrics by Lew Brown. Music by Albert Von. Tilzer. 1917.
13. So Long, Mother. (Al. Jolson’s Mother Song). Lyric by Raymond Egan and Gus Kahn. Music by Egbert Van Alstyne. 1917.
14. We’ll Knock the Heligo-Into Heligo Out of Heligoland! Words by John Obrien. Music by Theodore Morse. 1917.
15. We’re Going Over. By Andrew B. Sterling, Bernie Grossman & Arthur Lange. 1917.
16. When the Yanks Come Marching Home. Words by William Jerome. Music By Seymour Furth. 1917.
17. There’ll be a Hot Time for the Old Men While the Young Men are Away. By Frank Mullane. 1918.
18. One, Two, Three, Boys, Over the Top We Go. Words and Music by Char. K. Harris. 1918.
19. We’re Going O-V-E-R the Top (and We’ll be Marching Thro’ Berlin in the Morning). By Andrew B. Sterling, Bernie Grossman and Arthur Lange. 1918.
20. There’s a Battlefield in Every Mother’s Heart. Words by Howard E. Rodgers. Music by M. Kay Jerome. 1918.
21. I May Stay Away A Little Longer. Words by Lew Brown. Music by Albert Von Tilzer. 1918.
22. Let’s Keep the Glow in Old Glory, and the Free in Freedom, Too. Lyrics by Wilbur D. Nesbit. Music by Robert Speroy. 1918.
23. When You Come Back (and You Will Come Back, There’s the Whole World Waiting for You). Words and Music by George M. Cohan. (Writer of “Over There” and “The Grand Old Flag”). 1918.
24. I’m Crazy About my Daddy in a Uniform. By Chas R. McCarron and Carey Morgan. 1918.
25. I Ain’t Got Weary Yet. Words by Howard Johnson. Music by Percy Wenrich. 1918.
26. And He’d Say ‘Oo-la-la Wee Wee’. By Harry Ruby and George Jessell. 1919.
27. My Uncle Sammy Gals. Lyrics by Jack Frost. Music by F. Henri Klickman. 1918.
28. Would You Rather by a Colonel with and Angel on Your Shoulder or a Private With a Chicken on Your Knee. Words by Sidney Mitchell. Music by Archie Gottler. 1918.
All items we sell are one of a kind and have been previously owned by someone else. Some may show some usage. PLEASE LOOK at all photos. If you have any questions, please ask before offerding and we will gladly provide any information that we can.
- Paypal payment required within 3 days of the conclusion of sale or Buy It Now.
- Items will ship within 2 business days of receipt of payment, via USPS Priority or Standard Mail.
- You will be given a tracking number for your purchase.
- We will combine shipping if you notify us that you will be purchasing more than 1 of our items.
- New York residents must pay NYS Sale Tax.
- US sale ONLY, please. We do not ship outside the lower 48 US.
- Positive response very much appreciated for good service.
- Please check out our other items for great deals!
- Thank you for offerding, and good luck!