Lot 6 Silverplate Silver Sugar Jam Tea Caddy Spoon S Rogers Stratford England
This item has been shown 0 times.
Lot 6 Silverplate Silver Sugar Jam Tea Caddy Spoon S Rogers Stratford England:
Offered is a VINTAGE ANTIQUE LOT of SIX SILVER PLATE SPECIALTY, CONDIMENT & SAUCE SPOONS. They are all in really great old condition with no bends or dents. See additional comments for item 4). They all appear to be at least vintage, and a couple are surely antique. They are described as they appear in the photos, from left to right as follows:
1) Sauce or tea caddy round-bowl spoon with curved handle & shell decor, measuring 4 1/2" long, signed on back with a moon crescent & "WA" inside a rectangle, and "Sheffield England".
2) Sauce or tea caddy round-bowl spoon with simple curved handle, measuring 4 1/2" long, signed on the back "Made in England, Silver Plated".
3) Long-handled jam jelly spoon with tiny leaf, dot & band edge decor, measuring 7" long, signed on the back "Stratford Plate, IS".
4) Jam, jelly spoon with sculpted shell bowl and simple handle, measuring 5 3/4" long, signed on the back "1847 Rogers Bros". There is more silver wear on this spoon than others, but it is nevertheless a lovely piece.
5) Antique sugar spoon with organic shape and floral decoration, measuring 6" long, marked on the back "Wm Rogers & Son, AA".
6) Pierced bon bon or hors d'oeurve spoon with round bowl filled with cut-out flowers & leaves, floral decor on handle, measuring 4 1/2" long, mark on back "Community Plate".
Don't miss out on this beautiful lot with a utensil for every occasion, starting low with !
Please ask questions before offerding because sales are final unless item is not as described. All photo images are part of the description.
Payments are due within five (5) days of the sale end and may be made with PayPal.
USPS shipping cost is $4.00. Shipping costs may be combined & discounted for multiple purchases made within the same 5-day period, providing they can be packed in the same box. So if you have made multiple purchases, please await my revised invoice at the end of the sales. Items are always packed very carefully. sales ending in high amounts will have the Signature Required Delivery Confirmation service added, free of charge.
Sorry, no international shipping for this item.
If you desire insurance on your purchase (strongly suggested for significant purchases), please ask for a revised invoice to include it. Thanks.
Local pick-up is only possible for very heavy or large items, like furniture.
Positive response will be given once I know the item has been happily received. If you have any questions at all about the item or any aspect of the transaction, please notify me within three days. I want you to be happy! Be sure to see my other antique & vintage items too, rarely with a reserve. Thanks for visiting and good luck!