Lot 7 Longaberger Basket Combos 1996-2003 Berry Notepad Dresden Tour Getaway ++ For Sale
LOT 7 LONGABERGER BASKET COMBOS 1996-2003 BERRY NOTEPAD DRESDEN TOUR GETAWAY ++
LOT of 7 LONGABERGER BASKET COMBOS from 1996-2003 including BERRY, NOTEPAD, DRESDEN TOUR, DRESDEN SPRING GETAWAY and MORE!
Desirable lot of 7 Longaberger baskets plus extras for your home. Each basket comes to you in gently used condition and marked on base with the Longaberger logo and year. Lot Includes with Details:
- 1996 Hostess Appreciation Basket Combo: 5-1/2" L x 5-1/2" W x 2-1/2" H
- Includes Plastic Protector, Liner and Plaque
- Features single, wooden handle
- 1996 Small Berry Basket Combo: 6-1/2" L x 6-1/2" W x 3-1/8" H
- Includes Plastic Protector and Darning Blueberry Plaid Liner
- 1997 Medium Berry 'Dresden Spring Getaway' Basket Combo: 7" L x 7-1/4" W x 3-1/8" H
- Includes Plastic Protector, Darning Blueberry Plaid Liner and Plaque (not attached)
- Features blue weave detailing
- 1997 Small Tour 'Dresden Tour Basket II' Basket Combo: 7-1/2" L x 4-1/8" W x 4-7/8" H
- Includes Plastic Protector, Liner and Tag
- Features single, swinging wooden handle
- 1997 Small Hanging Basket Combo: 4" L x 4-1/8" W x 3-3/4" H (with lid)
- Includes Plastic Protector, Liner and Hanging Flower Tag
- Features single, leather handle and wall hook on back
- 2002 Whitewash Recipe Basket Combo: 7-1/4" L 5-1/4" W x 4-3/4" H
- Includes Liner and Lid
- Features whitewash stain and lid with recipe holder
- 2003 Note Pal Basket Combo: 7-3/4" L 6-1/8" W x 3-5/8" H (with lid)
- Includes Plastic Protector
- Features classic stain and lid with notepad holder
- Extras: Darning Blueberry Liner, Large Berry Lyon Liner, Lavender Liner and (4) Longaberger Greenhouse Seed Packets (Chive and Parsley)
Be sure to check out our other Longaberger Baskets up for your consideration!
SHIPPING QUOTES INCLUDE SHIPPING INSURANCE. Thank you for looking. LS/700
Return to top | offer on sale
We want your item to arrive promptly and safely. Our store professionals use first-quality materials to pack items with care.
OUR SHIPPING CARRIERS:
For items shipped to U.S. addresses, we use FedEx Ground unless otherwise stated. For items shipped to international addresses (including Canada) we use USPS Priority Mail International or USPS Express Mail International unless otherwise stated. Shipping costs for all orders can be determined by the shipping calculator in the Shipping tab. NOTE: Domestic flat rate shipping quotes apply to addresses in the 48 continental states and do not cover Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico (please request an invoice if you are a winning buyer from Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico).
FedEx will not ship to P.O. Boxes. If your address registered with is a P.O. box, please make sure to include a street address during checkout.
We insure all shipments. The insurance fees are included in the shipping quotes; this may make the shipping look high for more expensive items. A signature will be required for items with a sales price of over $250. Shipping insurance does not cover items stolen from your doorstep; if there is a concern please call us at 301-990-2040 and we can add signature required for items under $250.
Merchandise will ship 2 - 5 business days after payment confirmation.
ATTENTION CANADIAN AND INTERNATIONAL buyers:
We will ship certain items outside of the U.S. International shipping is expensive; do not place a offer if you do not agree to pay the quoted charges.
Customs duties, VAT and/or import brokerage fees imposed by the destination country are your responsibility. We do not falsify customs documents by declaring sold merchandise as gifts or at a value less than the winning offer and shipping.
Non-US winners must agree to the following conditions:
- Payment via Paypal only
- Shipping via USPS International Express or USPS International Priority (items up to 4 lbs. packed weight may quaility for First Class International)
- No returns
We can combine certain orders for shipping. Please request an invoice if you would like orders combined for shipping. Please note that larger items may need to be shipped in seperate boxes to ensure safe arrival. We cannot provide advance quotes for combined shipping.
LOCAL PICK UP:
Please contact us at 301-990-2040 if you would like to arrange pick up of your item at our store, or just stop in anytime Monday - Saturday 10:00 am - 6:00 pm. In-store pick up of this item is ONLY available at this store unless otherwise designated in description. All local pick-ups will be charged a $5 handling fee, and MD state sales tax is charged for all accounts registered in Maryland.iSOLD It 12101 Darnestown Rd. Gaithersburg, MD 20878 (301) 990-2040
to top | offer on sale
FORMS OF PAYMENT:
We accept PayPal or credit card payments through PayPal. For direct Visa or Mastercard payments, please contact us at 301-990-2040.
Maryland residents will be charged state sales tax during the checkout process (whether orders are picked up or shipped). Non-Maryland residents are charged MD state sales tax if items are picked up.
Checkout must be completed within 7 days of the close of sale, and all payments must be made within this time period. If payment isn't received within this time period, our system automatically opens up a Non-Paying buyer case with on the 8th day (cases close automatically once payment is received).Return to top | offer on sale
iSOLD It is the #1 chain of drop-off stores in the U.S. and the #1 seller of items on . We help individuals, businesses and fundraising organizations sell their items on . Our training and experience help provide a very professional selling and buying experience.
As a chain of stores with locations across the country, we provide an extra level of trust, security, privacy and confidence for buyers. Our store staff evaluates each item before listing it for sale. We reject many items that we know will not meet the standards of iSOLD It and the buying community.
And, whether you prefer buying items from your neighborhood store or simply enjoy knowing there’s a live team of professionals you can contact – iSOLD It’s physical presence provides added benefits to you.
iSOLD It makes selling on easy. We do the work. The seller simply gets the check when an item sells and the item has been received by the buyer. From start to finish, we do it all:
1. Friendly and fast market research on your item(s)
2. Professionally photograph each item
3. Design a listing with descriptive and enticing copy points
4. Determine the optimal merchandising and pricing strategy
5. Select the most appropriate of the 40,000 categories
6. Post the item for sale on
7. Answer email and telephone inquiries about your item
8. Process payment from the winning buyer
9. Pack and ship the item to the buyer
10. Handle follow-up sale inquiries or issues
This item has been shown 0 times.