Lot 7 Vtg Apothecary Jars W Stoppers Antique Glass Medicine Bottles Labeled
This item has been shown 0 times.
Lot 7 Vtg Apothecary Jars W Stoppers Antique Glass Medicine Bottles Labeled:
LOT 7 VTG APOTHECARY JARS w STOPPERS ANTIQUE GLASS MEDICINE BOTTLES LABELED
LOT of 7 VINTAGE APOTHECARY JARS with STOPPERS - ANTIQUE GLASS MEDICINE BOTTLES LABELED Lot of 7 vintage apothecary jars features various sized and shaped glass medicine bottles, six with stoppers, and one without, as well as the original medical labels under glass.
- Label TR.OPII CAMPH. with Cut Glass Stopper
- Height with Stopper is approximately 13-1/2"
- Circumference is approximately 14-1/8"
- Label POTAS. BROMID. with Glass Stopper
- Heigth with Stopper is approximately 10-1/4"
- Circumference is approximately 11-1/8"
- Label VIN.OPII with Cut Glass Stopper
- Height with Stopper is approximately 8-3/4"
- Rectangle shape of bottle measures approximately 2-3/4" x 2-3/4"
- Bottom reads "PATD MARCH 6TH 1894"
- Label AC.BENZOIC. with Cut Glass Stopper
- Height with Stopper measures approximately 8-1/2"
- Circumference is approximately 8-3/4"
- Label PV.VERDIGRIS with Glass Stopper
- Height with Stopper measures approximately 8-1/4"
- Circumference is approximately 8-1/2"
- Label TR.VALER.AM with Glass Stopper
- Height with Stopper measures approximately 7"
- Circumference is approximately 7"
- Small 'HOY's PHARMACY' Bottle
- No Stopper
- Approximate Measurements: 5" H x 2" W x 1-1/4" D
SHIPPING QUOTES INCLUDE SHIPPING INSURANCE. Thank you for looking. LS/650
Return to top | offer on sale
We want your item to arrive promptly and safely. Our store professionals use first-quality materials to pack items with care.
OUR SHIPPING CARRIERS:
For items shipped to U.S. addresses, we use FedEx Ground unless otherwise stated. For items shipped to international addresses (including Canada) we use USPS Priority Mail International or USPS Express Mail International unless otherwise stated. Shipping costs for all orders can be determined by the shipping calculator in the Shipping tab. NOTE: Domestic flat rate shipping quotes apply to addresses in the 48 continental states and do not cover Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico (please request an invoice if you are a winning buyer from Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico).
FedEx will not ship to P.O. Boxes. If your address registered with is a P.O. box, please make sure to include a street address during checkout.
We insure all shipments. The insurance fees are included in the shipping quotes; this may make the shipping look high for more expensive items. A signature will be required for items with a sales price of over $250. Shipping insurance does not cover items stolen from your doorstep; if there is a concern please call us at 301-990-2040 and we can add signature required for items under $250.
Merchandise will ship 2 - 5 business days after payment confirmation.
ATTENTION CANADIAN AND INTERNATIONAL buyers:
We will ship certain items outside of the U.S. International shipping is expensive; do not place a offer if you do not agree to pay the quoted charges.
Customs duties, VAT and/or import brokerage fees imposed by the destination country are your responsibility. We do not falsify customs documents by declaring sold merchandise as gifts or at a value less than the winning offer and shipping.
Non-US winners must agree to the following conditions:
- Payment via Paypal only
- Shipping via USPS International Express or USPS International Priority (items up to 4 lbs. packed weight may quaility for First Class International)
- No returns
We can combine certain orders for shipping. Please request an invoice if you would like orders combined for shipping. Please note that larger items may need to be shipped in seperate boxes to ensure safe arrival. We cannot provide advance quotes for combined shipping.
LOCAL PICK UP:
Please contact us at 301-990-2040 if you would like to arrange pick up of your item at our store, or just stop in anytime Monday - Saturday 10:00 am - 6:00 pm. In-store pick up of this item is ONLY available at this store unless otherwise designated in description. All local pick-ups will be charged a $5 handling fee, and MD state sales tax is charged for all accounts registered in Maryland.iSOLD It 12101 Darnestown Rd. Gaithersburg, MD 20878 (301) 990-2040
to top | offer on sale
FORMS OF PAYMENT:
We accept PayPal or credit card payments through PayPal. For direct Visa or Mastercard payments, please contact us at 301-990-2040.
Maryland residents will be charged state sales tax during the checkout process (whether orders are picked up or shipped). Non-Maryland residents are charged MD state sales tax if items are picked up.
Checkout must be completed within 7 days of the close of sale, and all payments must be made within this time period. If payment isn't received within this time period, our system automatically opens up a Non-Paying buyer case with on the 8th day (cases close automatically once payment is received).Return to top | offer on sale
iSOLD It is the #1 chain of drop-off stores in the U.S. and the #1 seller of items on . We help individuals, businesses and fundraising organizations sell their items on . Our training and experience help provide a very professional selling and buying experience.
As a chain of stores with locations across the country, we provide an extra level of trust, security, privacy and confidence for buyers. Our store staff evaluates each item before listing it for sale. We reject many items that we know will not meet the standards of iSOLD It and the buying community.
And, whether you prefer buying items from your neighborhood store or simply enjoy knowing there’s a live team of professionals you can contact – iSOLD It’s physical presence provides added benefits to you.
iSOLD It makes selling on easy. We do the work. The seller simply gets the check when an item sells and the item has been received by the buyer. From start to finish, we do it all:
1. Friendly and fast market research on your item(s)
2. Professionally photograph each item
3. Design a listing with descriptive and enticing copy points
4. Determine the optimal merchandising and pricing strategy
5. Select the most appropriate of the 40,000 categories
6. Post the item for sale on
7. Answer email and telephone inquiries about your item
8. Process payment from the winning buyer
9. Pack and ship the item to the buyer
10. Handle follow-up sale inquiries or issues