Lot Of 19 Antique Postcards From Canada - Ephemera Railway British Columbia Nb
This item has been shown 9 times.
Lot Of 19 Antique Postcards From Canada - Ephemera Railway British Columbia Nb:
A lot of 19 antique postcards from various states in Canada. These include the following:
- Saint-Joseph's Oratory of Mount Royal
- Saint Joseph's Oratory of Mount Royal - the first chapel
- Saint Joseph's Oratory of Mount Royal - interior of the Crypt Church
- The Great Divide on Transcontinental highway boundary line of Banff and Yoho National Parks
- Exciting view on Ile Notre-Dame
- The Pavilion of Burma
- Corner of King and Barrie Streets, Kingston, Ontario
- Mt. Sir Donald Alt 10,808 feet and Great Glacier of the Illicilliwaet, Canadian Rockies
- Islands in the Canadian Channel, Thousand Islands, St. Lawrence River
- Str. Saguenay Can S. S. Lines, Lower St. Lawrence & Saguenay Service
- Tadousac, Le Village
- The Nova Scotian and C.N.R. Station, Halifax, Nova Scotia
- Memorial Tower, North West Arm, Halifax, Nova Scotia
- Yoked Oxen, Nova Scotia
- "Bluenose II" - built at Lunenburg, Nova Scotia
- The Tidal Bore, Moneton, N.B.
- The Covered Bridge at Alma - Fundy National Park, New Brunswick
- M.V. Queen of the Islands - British Columbia Ferry Authority Victoria B.C.
- Sacred Heart Chapel, Montreal
12 are not written on and don't have postage; the other 7 have postage ranging from 1913-1968 and written primarily to families in Norwich, CT. All are in lovely condition.
Questions and requests are welcome, and see my other listings for similar items in case we can bundle anything. Thanks!