May 22nd, 2013 National Maritime Day May 22nd, 2013 World Biological Diversity Day May 25th, 2013 African Liberation Day May 26th, 2013 Trinity Sunday May 27th, 2013 Jefferson Davis Birthday May 27th, 2013 Memorial Day May 29th, 2013 International Day of United Nations Peacekeepers May 30th, 2013 Corpus Christi May 31st, 2013 World No Tobacco Day June 1st, 2013 Statehood Day June 3rd, 2013 Jefferson Davis Birthday June 4th, 2013 World Day for Child Victims of Aggression June 5th, 2013 World Environment Day June 6th, 2013 Isra and Mi'raj June 8th, 2013 World Oceans Day June 11th, 2013 Kamehameha Day June 12th, 2013 World Day Against Child Labour June 14th, 2013 World Blood Donor Day June 14th, 2013 Flag Day June 16th, 2013 Father's Day June 17th, 2013 Bunker Hill Day June 17th, 2013 World Day to Combat Desertification June 19th, 2013 Juneteenth June 20th, 2013 World Refugee Day June 20th, 2013 West Virginia Day June 21st, 2013 June Solstice June 23rd, 2013 Public Service Day June 23rd, 2013 International Widows' Day
Welcome to Treasures of Happy Times Vintage, Shabby Chic and More.
**For those who had seen these before - the Reserve listing price is lower than the previous Buy It Now price.
Up for offer is a very nice collection of (9) Lady head vases - you will receive the following:
(2) Inarco E-774 @ 1963 - One is dressed in yellow and the other in sage green. No chips, eyelashes are great, original earrings.
Each measure 3 1/2" tall x 2 1/2 length - there is some age glazing to them both.
(2) vasessilver stickers readingNational Potteries Co. Blonde has C5938 Napcoware and the Brown haired one has National Potteries Bedford Ohio marked on the bottom. Blonde is missing one earring.
Each measure 5" tall x 3 1/4" length - no chips, cracks, glazing, great condition.
(1) Inarco E-1610 Audrey Hepburn Holly Go Lightly - beautiful coloring - no earrings or necklace.
5" tall x 3 3/4" length - no chips cracks, some glazing around back of neck. Red lipstick missing on upper lip (small).
(1) Marked Made in Japan sticker - black hat and feathers. 4 1/4" tall x 3 1/4" length - no chips, cracks, glazing issues.
(1) Napco C3307A 1958 - blue hat, dress. Clear bead necklace. 5" 1/4 tall x 4" length - pretty coloring, no chips, cracks or glazing issues.
(1) Lady 2158 is the only marking; beautiful coloring - perfect condition. 5 1/2" tall x 3 1/2 length - pretty coloring. No chips, cracks.
(1) Velco 3747S - rim has a chip and it looks like dress was repainted in some parts 5 3/4" tall x 4" length - very pretty face.
These ladies have great face painting, coloring and are in pretty great condition and look great together as I had them displayed.
Please note that these will be carefully packed - my helper takes pride in his packing abilities!!
If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact me.
Most of the items I sell are vintage, estate or antique. Some may show wear consistent with the age of the item. We are not experts and I try to describe items as accurately as I can and therefore I do not accept returns unless the item is inaccurately described. I will add additional pictures on items with any flaws that I describe and will be sold - as is. Please email me if you have any questions or require addditional pictures to assess the item.
Please view my other sales. All items are packed carefully to the US only and I'm happy to combine shipping when I am able to safely do so. Returns are not routinely accepted however should there be an issue with an item. I ask that you email me and together we can resolve the issue.
Hope you find what your looking for and Good Luck offerding!!!!