Lot Of 22 1950's, 60's & 1970's Jet And Hue Magazine ($.025 Cents Each)
This item has been shown 0 times.
Lot Of 22 1950's, 60's & 1970's Jet And Hue Magazine ($.025 Cents Each) :
Up for offer is a LOT of 22 JET and HUE Magazines from the 1950's and 1960's. These were found at an estate sale so the condition on these are not that great. This is why I'm starting the offer at $.25 cents. These are great reading copies. They can easily be handled and read.These magazines will ship in a plastic protective cover.
CONDITION: FAIR/GOOD condition. The conditions range from poor to Good. There are labels on some copies and rubbing on others. The covers are attached. There are a few tears on some. These are good READING COPIES ... (see ALL THREE photos) ... Again I am starting the offer at $0.25 cents because of the condition ...
- Oct 30 1952 JET - Pearl Bailey cover (cover rubbed, very slight water damage)
- March 1955 Hue Magazine: Eartha Kitt cover (dirty cover and writing on cover)
- September 1956 Hue Magazine: Yvonne Delavallade (dirty cover and rubbing on cover)
- Jan 2, 1969 - James Earl Jones cover: label and creases on cover (slightly wavy)
- July 9, 1970 - Eva Jefferson on cover: heavy creases and label on cover
- June 26, 1969 - Nichelle Nichols and Duke Monday on cover: label and slightly wavy
- June 20, 1968 - Robert Kennedy on cover - creases on cover
- Jan 30, 1969 - Sidney Poitier on cover - crease on cover; rip on spine down to first staple
- April 30, 1970 - Jeanette Thompson cover - creases on cover and slightly wavy
- May 14, 1970 - Emma Darnell - cover is damaged
- Sept 17, 1970 - Stephanie Clark cover - creases on cover. Back cover is missing the bottom 1/4
- Oct 17, 1963 - Marie Chalk cover - label tear on cover
- June 11, 1970 - Judy Pace cover - creases on cover and label; tear on spine to top staple
- Nov 30, 1967 - Daphne Maxwell cover - label on cover and slight tear
- July 30, 1969 - Lola Falana cover - slight damage to edge of cover
- Nov 9, 1967 - Pearl Bailey and Cab Calloway - slightly wavy and 1/4 inch tear on spine bottom
- Feb 6, 1969 - Richard Nixon cover - slightly wavy and rip on top spine down to 1st staple
- Aug 18, 1966 - Whitney Young cover - top right corner missing, damage to cover
- Mar 26, 1970 - What Naturals are Doing to Barber Shops - slightly wavy, top spine split down to 1st staple
- Dec 12, 1968 - Barbara Prysock - label on cover and slight damage to cover
- Dec 21, 1967 - Stevie Wonder cover - slight damage to cover center and top ....
- Nov 10, 1966 - Joanna LaSane - writing and creases on cover
NOTE:Please feel free to ask me any questions ... Good Luck!
I WILL COMBINE SHIPPING AND HANDLING CHARGES FOR MULTIPLE WINS.