Large Agate Jasper Petrified Wood Rough For Rock Tumblers Cutting Aquariums Etc
This item has been shown 0 times.
Large Agate Jasper Petrified Wood Rough For Rock Tumblers Cutting Aquariums Etc:
PLEASE READ THE FULL DESCRIPTION *BEFORE* PURCHASING
THIS IS: LARGE ROUGH ROCK (agate, jasper, petrified wood, misc) for Rock Tumblers, Etc.
You will get ONEPOUND of material for each quantity of "1" that you enter in the QTY Box. If you want 20 Lbs, then enter "20" in the quantity box when you make your purchase, etc. Feel free to purchase as much or as little as you want.
Because this material is large, most folks buy 20 Lbs at a time since the S&H is a flat $13.35 for the box. You don't have to buy 20 Lbs, but no more than 20 will fit into the box.
USA Limit Per box is20 Lbs.INTERNATIONAL Limit Per box is 18 Lbs.
After you have made your purchase, CONTACT ME and ask me to send you an invoice with the correct S&H of $13.35 if you have purchased more than 20 LbsUSA shipping. (OR, more than 18 Lbs International shipping) Shipping stated is per box.
- This material comes from old rockhound estates. I am offering it, as is, by the pound, for you to break it down for tumbling rough. Some folks use some of it for slabbing. Often there are pieces in the mix that can be used for cabbing, but it isn't all that way. I do not guarantee slabbing material---I am selling it as tumbling rough because everyone's idea of slabbing material is different. I have sold thousands of pounds of material this way and have many repeat buyers.
- To give you a visual idea of how big the pieces can be: tennis ball to brick size and some can be larger, and some is smaller. Theseare large to very large chunks, odd pieces & some may have already been faced. The biggest pieces can weigh up to 5 Lbs or so. Keep in mind that this material won't fit in a tumbler "as is." In order for it to fit in your tumbler, you will have to break it down to a smaller size. The pieces average in size from 3" to 6" wide, long or both. They can be bigger.
- If you are purchashing this for an aquarium, understand that there can be sharp edges on many of the stones, as they are in rough state. Buyer is fully responsible for the conditions in their aquarium and what they put in it.
- Selection is random, I will not "cherry pick." The photos are an example of some of the rough. Material seen is not necessarily what you will receive, as it may have already been sold in another order. I sell a lot of it and cannot take new photos every time I sell some.
- If you are in the USA, purchase up to 20 Lbs of this material, and it will ship in one box for a flat $13.35. NO MORE than 20 Lbs of this material will fit into the box. If you purchase more than that, it will have to ship in multiple boxes at $13.35 per box.
- Type of material and where it is from: Variety of agate, jasper and petrified wood. There are also pieces of other material mixed in that may not be agate/jasper. There is NO obsidian is in this mix. I'd say most of the material comes from Oregon, California, Arizona, Washington, Idaho, Nevada, Wyoming, & Utah. Some is probably from Montana, New Mexico & Texas. I did not dig it personally, so I can't say where each piece came from for sure.
- Ask questions *before* buying if you need clarification on anything. If you want high end material, please see other sales and buy it there.
INTERNATIONAL BUYERS, PLEASE READ:
- You can mix UP TO 18 Lbs of rough material in a International Medium Flat Rate Priority Box (as long as it fits, and fits safely). Medium Flat Rate Box to Canada will be $43.90, and $62.90 to all other countries that I ship to.
- BE SURE to communicate with me before purchasing items if you have questions, and to verify S&H costs.
- Import duties, taxes and charges are not included in the item price or shipping charges. These charges are the buyer's responsibility.
- Please check with your country's customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to offerding/buying.
- These charges are normally collected by the delivering freight (shipping) company or when you pick the item up – do not confuse them for additional shipping charges.
- I do not mark merchandise values below value or mark items as "gifts" - US and International government regulations prohibit such behavior.
PAYMENT and SHIPPING INFORMATION:
- Paypal is the only accepted form of payment. NO items may be picked up, USPS shipped only.
- Payment must be made within 48 hours of purchase unless other arrangements are made.