Large & Heavy Early Native American Turquoise Ring Solid Silver Unsigned 31 Grms
This item has been shown 43 times.
Large & Heavy Early Native American Turquoise Ring Solid Silver Unsigned 31 Grms:
Click on any picture for better detail and a larger image.
Large & Heavy Early Native American Turquoise Ring Solid Silver Unsigned 31 grms
You are offerding on an unsignedwonderful oldNative American Sterling silver andturquoisering. It is quite large and heavy and does have some condition issues, like it is missing a large stone - should be turquoise, I imagine - and the shank has been sized at least a couple of times.
The shank is out of round and will probably separate if you round it, but you could have that done when you size it and have a stone inserted in the open bezel. The inside construction does have a valley under the top; perhaps to make it a little lighter. The top measures 1 3/8" x just under 3/4". The stone that is present measures approx14 mm X 7 mm with the bezel and the empty bezel measures 22.1 mm the long way and 14.4 mm wide at the widest point.
The best I could measure the ring size without re-rounding it is over size 7 and under size 8. The total weight of the piece is 1. troy ounces /31.7 grams. It is unsigned and has been tested and found to be solid silver.
With the recent volatility in precious metal prices,this might be the time to invest in a collectible piece that you can wear.
More than one view is provided to best show design, construction and condition. Please click on the pictures to fully enlarge them. The item(s) pictured will be shipped to the winning buyer.Payment Terms:
- Payment is due within7 days of the close of this sale unless prior arrangements are made.
- We gladly accept PayPal.
- Invoices are sent by to all customers.
- If you are the winner of multiple sales in one day and pay individually before receiving a combined invoice we do not combine shipping or return the overpayment.
- We do not offer partial refunds.
- All items are returnable.
- Buyer must notify us why the item is being returned within thirty (30) days of post office delivery confirmation date of delivery and must return item, in original condition, using a trackable shipping method. Buyer pays all shipping charges plus 10% of the total purchase price restocking fee. All refunds will be made via PayPal.
- We answer all questions we receive; however, does not deliver questions in a timely manner. Do NOT wait until the last hour.
- We leave response for all customers who let us know that their piece has arrived. We ask you to inform us [through message] so we can pay any consignors and close the listing on our books.
- No two monitors, even from the same manufacturer using the same settings will produce the exact same shade/color/hue. We therefore will not consider an item as mis-described if the color is not the shade expected.
- Shipping charges are listed under the "Shipping & Payments" tab on each listing and are not negotiable.
- We combine shipping charges on multiple items purchased on the same day if you wait for a combined invoice.
- Registry is available for a fee of our actual cost.
- Florida statute requires us to collect sales tax on the purchase price and shipping charges of each sale shipped within the state of Florida unless you registered with the state and have a resale number.
- We ship US Postal Service First Class, Priority, or Express mail to all countries.
- All items over $500 must be sent using Signature Confirmation or registered.
- Insurance is only available on items allowed by your country's customs rules [i.e., if precious metals cannot be imported, we cannot insure jewelry to your country]. Every country is different, so learn the rules for your country.
Powered by SixBit's eCommerce Solution