Late 80's Fender Japan 62 Reissue Precision Bass - Looks Vintage Wow
This item has been shown 0 times.
Late 80's Fender Japan 62 Reissue Precision Bass - Looks Vintage Wow:
Here's a very cool 62 Reissue Precision Bass (P Bass) that was made in Japan in the late 80's. The serial number begins with an "H", indicating this era.
When you see and play this bass, it definitely has the vibe of a vintage P Bass. The Normal handling wear and dings add to this vintage effect.
Playability and sound are excellent, as you would expect from a Fender Japan instrument. This is a great bass!
Mods: The strap button has been removed from the back of the headstock (typical). Strap buttons have been replaced with Schaller StrapLoc type buttons. The volume knob has been replaced. One saddle looks newer than the others.
The sale includes the nice aftermarket hardshell case pictured.
If you've been looking for a vintage-style Precision Bass that has that retro look, here it is!
- Payment due within 3 days of sale end. Contact me beforehand to work out any other arrangements.
- I accept PayPal as well as other types of payments. No checks of any kind. Please contact me before offerding to confirm any payment method other than PayPal.
- I normally ship within 3 days of receiving your payment. I will e-mail you with a tracking number when it ships.
- The item will be packed very well for shipment.
- International buyers are welcome.
- Local pickup is welcome.
- Returns are subject to a 20% restocking fee. Item must be received back in same condition as sent. Refund processed once item is received and approved. No returns for items damaged in shipment.