Live Steam & Outdoor Railroading V40 N 5 September/october 2006
This item has been shown 7 times.
Live Steam & Outdoor Railroading V40 N 5 September/october 2006:
- This magazine is in excellent condition.
- Feel free to email me with any questions.
- Articles on A Pennsy A3 Builder's Report, The 15-hour Car, A Tool for Side Steps and Grab Irons, Filer and Stowell Logging Locomotive Revisions, Another Filer and Stowell Locomotive, Building the New Shay, Two More Trestles on the Mountain, A 1799 James Watt Steam Engine Comes to Iowa, IBLS Secretary 's Report: AALS 49th Annual Convention, A Memorial Steam Meet in Decatur, The Engine House: The Steam Tug Dorothy Revisited.
- Shipping is combined on multiple items if paid for at the same time.
- I combine shipments for items purchased within the same week.
- Second Chance offers are usually sent after the last item of the day.
- If you are offerding on more than one item wait until the close of the last item and then request an invoice.
- is bad at combining shipping. Do not pay until you receive the invoice from me with combined shipping.