Lladro 4935 Euritmia Closing Scene Ballerina Clown Retired Very Rare Htf
This item has been shown 0 times.
Lladro 4935 Euritmia Closing Scene Ballerina Clown Retired Very Rare Htf:
LLADRO 4935 EURITMIA CLOSING SCENE BALLERINA CLOWN RETIRED VERY RARE HTF
PIECE IS IN PRETTY GOOD SHAPE, BUT NOT PERFECT
OF COURSE IF IT WERE PERFECT, IT WOULD PROBABLY GO FOR HUNDREDS MORE
DANCER HAS A LITTLE ISSUE WITH ONE OF HER FINGERS
SEE PICTURES FOR DETAILS & CONDITION
While we would like to make special considerations, we can only accept payments through Paypal unless otherwise stated. Requests for alternative payment methods may not be responded to.
Most of the time shipping is calculated by weight, size and packaging materials costs. Shipping will occasionally be a flat rate and on occasion shipping will be free. There are occasions when shipping can be combined when more than one item is purchased at the same time. You will want to inquire before offerding. Once a offer has been placed it will be assumed (barring any previous conversation to the contrary) that the shipping charges have been accepted by the buyer. Please don't contact us to complain about shipping charges. I have no control over what the Postal service charges. The listing may show that shipping will be parcel, first class or priority. Unless there was an agreement prior to offerding otherwise, the shipping service used will be at our discretion. The shipping address you have saved in your account is the address we will ship to. We will not make changes to this address. If there is a problem with the address, we will notify you and you will have to correct them within your settings before your item can or will be shipped.
As often as practical, shipping charges are free. If they are not free, then the charges shown (when you're logged in to ) are the charges that will be invoiced. Items that sell for what we deem a substantial amount are generally insured.
We will ship any item (as allowed by law and policies) to any place in the world. If the listing advertises FREE SHIPPING it is for our US customers only. Free international shipping is not cost effective. If you live in Canada, we're sorry. We know the shipping costs to Canada can be high. Doesn't make sense to us either, but again....shipping costs are what they are. If you live outside the US and want you item shipped to an address within the US you will have to have that US address saved in your details. We will not change shipping addresses. We will rarely ship outside of the US using First Class shipping (which is usually cheapest). This is because First Class International shipping can not be insured. It doesn't matter if you're okay with the item not being insured because we aren't okay with it. There may, at our discretion, be exceptions.
If you have questions, please ask before placing your offer.
Things you need to know:
- We have a 14 day return policy.
- Returns are only accepted due to damaged goods or items not matching the description.
- Returns will not be accepted because you changed your mind, no longer need the item, were offerding on two items and accidentally won both, you thought your shoe size was a 10 and it's actually an 11. You get the idea hopefully.
- If there is a problem with the item, you should let us know within 14 days of the sale closing date and before leaving negative response or positive or neutral response with negative comments.
- We prefer to receive payment within 48 hours of the sale's closing
- You have 16 days before unpaid items will be reported and opens an unpaid item case.
- We will not cancel a sale. If you offer and you do not pay, there will be an unpaid item case opened.
- We will not cancel a offer for you. If the offer qualifies to be canceled, you can cancel the offer yourself. If it doesn't qualify for cancellation by 's standards, then it doesn't qualify by out standards. offerding on an sale is a binding contractual agreement. One that we will hold you to.
- Partial refunds will rarely be issued for real or for fabricated issues with the item.
- Our products are stored in a clean non-smoking Environment. We acquire our items mostly through Estate sales and sales. As such, we can rarely insure that they were always in a clean smoke free Environment. If you are extremely sensitive to smoke, it would be safer to buy another sellers items. We do not sniff our products.
The following actions will result in your being blocked from future sales and / or removed as a buyer from current sales:
- Not paying for an item in a timely fashion (or at all)
- Canceling a offer
- Leaving Negative or Neutral response or positive response with a negative comment
- Abusive or dishonest behaviors that undermine the sale process.
- Any other inappropriate behavior (as we see fit)
So think before you act.
We have been doing business on for some time now and locally for even longer. Please feel free to visit our store:
We sell all different types of products, but we strive to bring vintage and antique (and hard to find) toys to the community.
As often as possible, we try to start sales at 99 cents, though we do occasionally sell using the Buy it Now option.
When possible, we try to include free shipping.
We list new products each week, so check back often for the latest and greatest.
Thanks for shopping with BG's Treasures (A.K.A. Lost Boys Toys)
If you have any questions you can contact us through If you're in the St Louis area you can also visit our booth at The South County Antique Mall 13208 Tesson Ferry Road St. Louis, MO 63128 We're booth 746 which is in the very back of the building (ask at counter for direction) We regularly run 50-75% sales to liquidate merchandise quickly.
Every buyer gets a MyStoreRewards invitation for cash back