5. Balance with nickel trim, well worn, top of cap damaged, good nib.
6. Burgundy touchdown, deep engraving on barrel, good nib.
7. Black Lifetime Military Clip, damaged cap lip, good nib.
8. Red wide band vacuum filler, this pen is quite clean but the red striation makes it look warped, it rolls perfect on a flat table, the pull knob needs to be reattached, good nib.
9. Black balance, twist knob unscrews but we cant pull the mechanism out, good nib.
10. Brown striated, damaged cap, good nib.
11. Ugly green short flattop, crack cap, wont screw together, decent 5-30 nib.
12. BCHR, nib lacks iridium.
13. Green Jade ringtop pen is not a Sheaffer, bent 14k nib.
14. Senior Jade parts cap, band is loose.
The picture at the bottom is a sample of our other listings. Buy multiple items and save on shipping.
International Buyers - Please Note: Import duties, taxes, and charges are not included in the item price or shipping cost. These charges are the buyer's responsibility. Please check with your country's customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to offerding or buying.
Offered to you by Five Star Pens.
Visit us on the web.
This item has been shown 281 times.
Lot #42, 12 Vintage Sheaffer Parts Pens, All Gold Nibs: $211