April 20th, 2015 Patriot's Day April 21st, 2015 San Jacinto Day April 22nd, 2015 Earth Day April 22nd, 2015 Oklahoma Day April 22nd, 2015 Administrative Professionals Day April 23rd, 2015 Yom HaAtzmaut April 23rd, 2015 World Book and Copyright Day April 24th, 2015 Arbor Day April 25th, 2015 World Malaria Day April 26th, 2015 World Intellectual Property Day April 27th, 2015 Confederate Memorial Day April 28th, 2015 World Day for Safety and Health at Work April 29th, 2015 Day to Remember Chemical Warfare Victims May 1st, 2015 Law Day May 1st, 2015 Loyalty Day May 3rd, 2015 World Press Freedom Day May 4th, 2015 Rhode Island Independence Day May 5th, 2015 Cinco de Mayo May 7th, 2015 National Day of Prayer May 7th, 2015 Lag B'Omer May 8th, 2015 Time to Remember Lost Lives From World War II May 8th, 2015 Truman Day May 10th, 2015 Confederate Memorial Day May 10th, 2015 Mother's Day May 11th, 2015 'Confederate Memorial Day' observed May 14th, 2015 Ascension Day May 14th, 2015 World Migratory Bird Day May 15th, 2015 International Day of Families May 15th, 2015 Peace Officers Memorial Day May 15th, 2015 National Defense Transportation Day May 16th, 2015 Isra and Mi'raj May 16th, 2015 Armed Forces Day May 17th, 2015 World Information Society Day May 21st, 2015 World Day for Cultural Diversity
Lot 5 Haggadah Of Pesach Judaica Jewish Vintage Israel For Sale
Lot 5 Haggadah of Pesach Judaica Jewish Vintage Israel
Lot of 5 Haggadah of Pesach.
1) "Haggadah of Pesach", distributed by a commercial firm and published by Telad Productions, 2000's, 34 pages, 26.00 cm x 12.00 cm. Excellent conditions, Never used. Soft cover.
2) "Haggadah of Pesach", with illustrations from Zeev Raban (1890-1970), a famous Bezalel artist, published by Sinai Publishing, Tel Aviv, 1989, 32 pages, 19.00 cm x 12.50 cm. Good conditions. Soft cover,
3) "Haggadah of Pesach". With illustrations from The Haggadah of Barcelona. Edited by the daily newspaper Yedioth Aharonot in the early 1960's, 32 pages, 19.50 cm x 13.50 cm. Acceptable conditions with stains of wine and a tear on back cover. Soft cover.
4) "Haggadah of Pesach", edited by the Israel Cancer Association, designed and wrote by Ziva Amir (originally in 1958) and published in the 1990's, 44 pages, 18.00 cm x 10.00 cm. Excellent conditions, Never used. Soft cover.
5) "Haggadah of Pesach", with vintage illustrations published in 1967 by "Davar" Workers Daily Newspapers with advertisments of Fridman-Tnuva Winery, Tel Aviv, 1967, 24 pages, 20.00 cm x 11.00 cm. Poor conditions with ripped covers. Soft Please, look at the pictures.
Shipment: byRegistered Air Mail.
Fees: Israel: 4.00$ / Europe: 4.50$ / USA: 5.50$ /Rest of the World: 6.50$.
Payment: Pay-Pal. Please, make your payment within 7 days of the sale completion.
I will combine shipments and save your costs if you purchase more than one item.
Don't hesitate to ask any question.
Thank you for visiting our sale.
Visit Our store
* Click here to find other Judaica items in our store.
* Click here to find other Haggadah items in our store.
This item has been shown 0 times.
Lot 5 Haggadah Of Pesach Judaica Jewish Vintage Israel: $15