Lot 6 Sterling Thimbles Vintage Israel Germany Menorah Star Of David Floral
This item has been shown 0 times.
Lot 6 Sterling Thimbles Vintage Israel Germany Menorah Star Of David Floral:
I don't know much about thimbles so if you have any questions, please be as concise as possible. This is a lot of 6, all are sterling and all but the first are in good condition other than uneven patina's.
1. Made in Mexico, it has an eagle 3 stamp and is 1 1/8" high and 3/4" in diameter at the base. It has dents along with cracks and missing abalone.
2. Has a star of David, is marked Made in Israel and 925. It's 7/8" high and 3/4" wide at the base.
3. Menorah markedMade in Israel and 925. It's 15/16" high and 3/4" at the base
4. Floral drape design marked Germany, 925, and 7. It's 13/16" high and 11/16" at the base.
5. JS&S signed marked 5 and has hallmarks for Birmingham, Sterling and date letter 1976. 15/16" high, 11/16" wide at the base.
6. Floral stamp on the bottom portion. Marked Germany and Sterling and is 15/16" high and 11/16" wide.
Total combined weight is 25.4 grams.
Everything I sell has a14 day money back guarantee to insure your satisfaction.
You can check my Other Items Here
Dimensions and weights, if any are given, are approximate. We test the stones with a gem tester.
We sell mostly vintage items and none of our items are brand new unless clearly stated as such in the sale.
Please ask any questions before offerding and check my"ME" page for frequently asked questions.
Shipping within the US is free for 1st class mail, priority mail is discounted to $3.00.If you would like priority mail and I forget to add it as an option on the invoice, please let me know and I'll send a new invoice. I use Paypal shipping for all domestic shipments.
Items shipped within the U.S. will be boxed and bubble wrappedand shipping charges include delivery confirmation. Items over $250 in value may need signature confirmation (no charge to the buyer but someone would have to sign for it)
Foreign shipping charges can be calculated using the "shipping and payments"tab above. Foreign shipments are sent jewelry boxed, padded, and in a bubble envelope. Items ship the next business day after cleared payment is received.
I'm sorry but items shipped to Italy cannot be guaranteed (too many past problems).
It is the responsibility of the buyer to know what items can or can't be shipped into their country. If in doubt, go toUSPS.comand search the customs of your country. Also, I can ship most items to most areas by international priority mail instead of first class mail, please email for a quote if this isa service you'd like.
I accept Paypal which allows for credit card payments.
Non- U.S. buyers MUST use Paypal and are responsible for any taxes or duties that are imposed.