Lot Of 2 Miniature Paintings Early 20th Century Pretty Woman Puzzled Boy Larisch
This item has been shown 4 times.
Lot Of 2 Miniature Paintings Early 20th Century Pretty Woman Puzzled Boy Larisch:
LOT of 2MINIATURE / SmallEarly 20th Century PAINTINGSBoth by M.LarchMINIATURE PAINTINGSPretty Woman & PUZZLED BOYBy Larisch
- You Are offerding On aLOT of 2 MINIATURE Paintings
- Two Paintings for the Price of One!
- Appear to be Watercolor
- Painting of the lady measures just under 5.5" by about 3 3/4"
- Painting of the boy measures just over 5.5" by about 4 3/8" - not including the outer mat
- Probably Early 20th Century PAINTINGS
- Both Paintings by M.Larch
- The Painting of the boy is probably in tribute to paintings by Isidor Kaufmann and appears to be entitled "Eineschwierige Stelle" or "A Difficult Question".
- Good to Very Good Condition
- The Painting of the Boy on paper is coming off of it's Mat and has a little wave as seen
- The Painting of the lady seems to be on Porcelain and has some paint loss on Parts
- Lady Portrait could be unfinished
- Both Paintings are Signed Fairly Clearly by the artist
- Any Condition or other issues as pictured
- Please see all photos for best depiction of Condition.
- And Please View these photos On your computer (Not just on your phone) prior to making a offer Or Buying Decision!
- Shipping in the continental USA
- Shipping To USA ONLY on this Great Item!
Two Very Sweet Paintings by an artist who is Rarely offered!
Check out the other items in my store: Elite sales
buyers with little or noresponse must contact us prior to offerding!
Low Minimum and...!Elite saleshelps individuals, businesses and fundraising organizations sell their items on . Our training and experience help provide a very professional selling and buying experience.Our store staff evaluates each item before listing it for sale. We reject many items that we know will not meet the standards ofthe buying community.Helping sellers:
Elite salesmakes selling on easy. We do the work. The seller simply gets the check when an item sells and the item has been received by the buyer. From start to finish, we do it all:
1. Friendly and fast market research on your item(s)
2. Professionally photograph each item
3. Design a listing with descriptive and enticing copy points
4. Determine the optimal merchandising and pricing strategy
5. Select the most appropriate of the 20,000 categories
6. Post the item for sale on
7. Answer email and telephone inquiries about your item
8. Process payment from the winning buyer
9. Pack and ship the item to the buyer
10. Handle follow-up sale inquiries or issues Legal -Elite salesare not the owner or seller of these goods, but merely a bailee acting on behalf of the seller to facilitate the sale of the goods by holding the goods until such time as a sale is completed and the goods are shipped to the buyer.
Elite sales has used its best efforts to inspect the item(s) for sale and create descriptions and furnish photographs that fairly and adequately depict the type, condition, and image of the goods at the time of sale. We make no express or implied warranties or representations regarding the condition or suitability of the goods and to the extent allowed by law, specifically disclaims any express or implied warranties, including but not limited to any warranty of merchantability or fitness for purpose.
All rights reserved.