Lot Of 3 Coins 2014 1 Troy Oz Canadian Silver Maple Leaf Coin 9999 Fine Silver
This item has been shown 0 times.
Lot Of 3 Coins 2014 1 Troy Oz Canadian Silver Maple Leaf Coin 9999 Fine Silver :
Lot of 3 Coins 2014 1 Troy Oz Canadian Silver Maple Leaf Coin 9999 Fine Silver
Click Here To See All Aydin Coins' BUY IT NOW Listing
2014 CANADIAN SILVER MAPLE LEAF3 COIN LOT:
- You are offerding on3 2014 Canadian Silver Maple Leaf Coin which is taken from a Canadian Mint Tube.
- The offerding is for3 Coins each weighing 1 troy ounce of .9999 fine silver for a total of3 Troy Ounces.
- We take great care when taken out of the tube and put each coin in a small zip-lock plastic bag.
- We DO NOT search or select coins, We don't have the time and it's not worth it.
- We get thesecoins fromRoyal CanadianMint in a sealed yellow monster box.
- We are selling these as Gem Brilliant Uncirculated Bullion.
- The Coins could be graded as Mint StateSixty Fiveor higher if sent to grading company.
- The coins sometimesare gorgeous and sometimes they have small scratches, dings etc.
- We have no control over the quality of the coins ( it's basically the luck of a draw).
- TheRoyal CanadianMint is making these coins for Individual Asset Allocation and Portfolio Diversification.
- The Silver Canadian Maple Leaf bullion coin first minted in 1988 by the Royal Canadian Mint
- The silver Maple Leaf is now one of the more popular members of the Canadian Maple Leaf family of bullion coins.
- The silver Maple Leaf coin contains one troy ounce of pure .9999 fine (or "four-nines") silver.
- The Coin is purest one-ounce silver coin produced by any government mint anywhere in the world.
- It is a legal tender coin with a face value of five Canadian dollars.
- It's the highest face value of any one-ounce government-minted silver bullion coin.
- The new background was precisely machined by the Royal Canadian Mint onto their master die and creates a unique light diffracting pattern which has not been seen on other bullion products.
- The second change, the maple leaf privy mark, is similar to that of the 1 oz Gold Maple Leaf coins.
- Each privy contains a small, micro-engraved "14" which is visible only under magnification.
- The "14" will change annually to correspond with the year of issue.
- Silver-0.999 Troy Ounce 31.072 Grams*.
- Weight: 1.000 Troy Ounces 31.103 Grams.
- Silver: 1.000 Troy Ounce 31.104 Grams.
- Weight: 1.000 Troy Ounce 31.104 Grams
- Diameter: 1.496" 38mm
- Thickness: 0.129" 3.29mm.
- Free Shipping and Insurance on this item within US Only.
- All Packages Are Insured Via Our 3rd Party Insurance Company.
- Packages Over $250 Will Be Shipped USPS Mail With Signature Confirmation.
- Packages less than $250 will be shipped USPS Mail With Delivery Confirmation.
- Please ask for other method of shipments for an additional fee.
- Items are in Stock and will be shipped within 1 business days of cleared payment.
- Please note: We ship within 1 business days of payment clearing.
- We're committed to meeting this standards.
- Please take this into consideration when leaving us response for shipping time.
- When item is shipped you will receive an email notification with tracking information.
- If you want to track your item's progress it's best to track it at www.usps.com.
- DO NOT track within since the data might not be up to date.
- If you are offerding on multiple items We prefer that you combine all the items and Pay When you are finished offerding.
- Payments must be made within 48 hours of purchase unless an arrangement has been made with us.
- NJ Residents Pay 7% Sales Tax.
- We can be contacted at 1-800-783-8549 from Monday-Saturday 10AM-6PM and via Messaging System.
- If you have any questions, Please call us or send us a message.
- We reserve the right to cancel orders that do not meet the listing requirements.
- We accept MC, VISA and Discover via Checkout System and all approved Payment Methods.
- You'll have the Buyer Protection Policy from .
WE ARE SORRY AT THIS POINT WE HAVE STOPPED ALL INTERNATION SELLING AND SHIPMENTS.
- PLEASE NOTE WE CAN NOT SHIP OVER $2500 PER PACKAGE DUE TO US CUSTOMS, IF YOU ARE BUYING MORE THAN $2500 PLEASE MAKE MULTIPLE PURCHASES, LET US KNOW WE WILL ADJUST SHIPPING CHARGES AND COMBINE ITEMS.
- Import duties, taxes and charges are not included in the item price or shipping charges.
- These charges are the buyer's responsibility.
- Please check with your country's customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to offerding/buying.
- These charges are normally collected by the delivering freight (shipping) company or when you pick the item up.
- Do not confuse them for additional shipping charges.
- We do not mark merchandise values below value or mark items as 'gifts'.
- We are prohibited to violate US and International government regulations.
AYDIN COINS is a Division of Aydin Jewelry Mfg. LLC. which is a privately held company. We are a provider of precious metals to the consumer industry and a manufacturer of jewelry products. We sell Silver, Gold Coins, Gold, Silver Bars and other metals. We also manufacture 14K, 18K, Platinum and Diamond Jewelry for the jewelry industry. Our Mission is to provide the best products to our customers and become the leading provider of metal and finished products to the consumer industry and to jewelry industry.
Whether you're seeking an investment of precious metals, a gift for yourself or another orsomething to save, we guarantee you'll be fully satisfied with your purchase from us!
Contact UsAYDIN MFG. LLC. Lincoln Plaza 885 Rt. 17 South Ramsey, NJ 07446
Tol: 800-783-8549 Tel: 201-818-1002 Fax: 201-818-1006