December 20th, 2014 International Human Solidarity Day December 21st, 2014 December Solstice December 24th, 2014 Last day of Chanukah December 24th, 2014 Christmas Eve December 25th, 2014 Christmas Day December 26th, 2014 Kwanzaa December 31st, 2014 New Year's Eve January 1st, 2015 New Year's Day January 3rd, 2015 Prophet's Birthday January 6th, 2015 Epiphany January 7th, 2015 Orthodox Christmas Day January 13th, 2015 Stephen Foster Memorial Day January 14th, 2015 Orthodox New Year January 16th, 2015 Lee Jackson Day January 19th, 2015 Martin Luther King Day January 19th, 2015 Robert E Lee's Birthday January 19th, 2015 Civil Rights Day January 19th, 2015 Idaho Human Rights Day January 19th, 2015 Confederate Memorial Day
(6) Native American Bracelets & Squash Blossom Necklace - 848 Grams For Sale
Lot of 6 awesome Native American Bracelets & one Squash Blossom Necklace. Approx. 848 grams, and all sizes are approximate:
1. LG. OLD PAWN TURQUOISE AND STERLING SILVER CUFF-111 GRAMS! Beautiful hand crafted turquoise and sterling silver cuff, with 6 nice stones, 6" inches long, 2 inches wide with a 1 1/4" opening on the back.On the inside there is a "different" signature, "Happy Birthday, Shiela Mae, '89"in script, then a heart with an arrow going through it.
2. Heavy (127 grams) Sterling Silver and Turquoise Cuff Bracelet. Awesome Heavy Sterling Silver & Turquoise Cuff Bracelet. Beautiful silver work, 5 pieces of lovely turquoise w/black matrix, middle one is approx. 3/4" x 1/2", the side 4 pieces are roughly 1/2" x 1/2". Bracelet is roughly 8" long and 1 3/4" wide at the front face, tapering down to 1 1/8", with a 1 1/4" opening at the back. On the back is stamped "sterling" in very very tiny print with another stamp that I cannot read.
3. F Chee Sterling Silver Sand Cast Turquoise Cuff Bracelet - 125 grams. Stamped with "F. Chee" and something else I can't read, and"Sterling". Stone is 1"x 1.5," front of cuff is 2.25" high, bracelet is 7" in length, with a 3/4" opening in the back. Beautiful piece, was purchased from Tribal vendor on Indian Reservation in Southern California.
4. Dead Pawn Old Turquoise Sterling Cuff Bracelet - 175 grams!Dead Pawn Old Turquoise Sterling Cuff Bracelet, 7" long and 1 3/4" wide, with a 1 1/4" opening in the back.Stamped with a bear paw print on the back, and the two turquoise pieces are 1 1/4" x 1" wide.
5. Gorgeous Sterling Silver and Turquoise Cuff Bracelet - 90 grams. Nice heavy Sterling Silver & Sleeping Beauty Turquoise Cuff Bracelet. The Front face of the Bracelet is 1 5/8" wide and it is 6 1/2" long with middle stone 1 1/2" x 1", and the other two stones only slightly smaller. No stamped on back.
6. Very unusual sandcast bracelet, weighing 75 grams, nice turquoise and coral on the front, nice silverwork, no stamp, about two inches wide at the widest point, but sits on your wrist at an odd angle. It is around 6" long with approx. 3/4" gap. It really is made for a smaller wrist.
7. Last but not least a beautiful squash blossom necklace, weighing 145 grams, from hook to bottom of naja it is 15 inches long, with 17 of the most beautiful turquoise stones you have ever seen.
I have uploaded individual photos of 5 of the bracelets (top row and bottom row first two on the left) I do have some of these listed separately at a higher price, but you can buy them together all at a much lower price!! If an item sells separately, I will take them off this listing and adjust price.Orof course, it this lot sells I will take them off the single listings!!Payment due within 3 days of sale end. Shipping price includes priority mail delivery, insurance and tracking.