July 29th, 2014 Eid-al-Fitr July 30th, 2014 World Friendship Day August 5th, 2014 Tisha B'Av August 9th, 2014 World Indigenous Peoples’ Day August 11th, 2014 Victory Day August 12th, 2014 International Youth Day August 15th, 2014 'Bennington Battle Day' observed August 15th, 2014 Statehood Day in Hawaii August 15th, 2014 Assumption of Mary August 16th, 2014 Bennington Battle Day August 19th, 2014 National Aviation Day August 19th, 2014 World Humanitarian Day August 23rd, 2014 World Day for Slave Trade Abolition August 27th, 2014 Lyndon Baines Johnson Day August 29th, 2014 International Day against Nuclear Tests August 30th, 2014 World Day of Victims of Enforced Disappearance
(6) Native American Bracelets & Squash Blossom Necklace - 848 Grams For Sale
Lot of 6 awesome Native American Bracelets & one Squash Blossom Necklace. Approx. 848 grams, and all sizes are approximate:
1. LG. OLD PAWN TURQUOISE AND STERLING SILVER CUFF-111 GRAMS! Beautiful hand crafted turquoise and sterling silver cuff, with 6 nice stones, 6" inches long, 2 inches wide with a 1 1/4" opening on the back.On the inside there is a "different" signature, "Happy Birthday, Shiela Mae, '89"in script, then a heart with an arrow going through it.
2. Heavy (127 grams) Sterling Silver and Turquoise Cuff Bracelet. Awesome Heavy Sterling Silver & Turquoise Cuff Bracelet. Beautiful silver work, 5 pieces of lovely turquoise w/black matrix, middle one is approx. 3/4" x 1/2", the side 4 pieces are roughly 1/2" x 1/2". Bracelet is roughly 8" long and 1 3/4" wide at the front face, tapering down to 1 1/8", with a 1 1/4" opening at the back. On the back is stamped "sterling" in very very tiny print with another stamp that I cannot read.
3. F Chee Sterling Silver Sand Cast Turquoise Cuff Bracelet - 125 grams. Stamped with "F. Chee" and something else I can't read, and"Sterling". Stone is 1"x 1.5," front of cuff is 2.25" high, bracelet is 7" in length, with a 3/4" opening in the back. Beautiful piece, was purchased from Tribal vendor on Indian Reservation in Southern California.
4. Dead Pawn Old Turquoise Sterling Cuff Bracelet - 175 grams!Dead Pawn Old Turquoise Sterling Cuff Bracelet, 7" long and 1 3/4" wide, with a 1 1/4" opening in the back.Stamped with a bear paw print on the back, and the two turquoise pieces are 1 1/4" x 1" wide.
5. Gorgeous Sterling Silver and Turquoise Cuff Bracelet - 90 grams. Nice heavy Sterling Silver & Sleeping Beauty Turquoise Cuff Bracelet. The Front face of the Bracelet is 1 5/8" wide and it is 6 1/2" long with middle stone 1 1/2" x 1", and the other two stones only slightly smaller. No stamped on back.
6. Very unusual sandcast bracelet, weighing 75 grams, nice turquoise and coral on the front, nice silverwork, no stamp, about two inches wide at the widest point, but sits on your wrist at an odd angle. It is around 6" long with approx. 3/4" gap. It really is made for a smaller wrist.
7. Last but not least a beautiful squash blossom necklace, weighing 145 grams, from hook to bottom of naja it is 15 inches long, with 17 of the most beautiful turquoise stones you have ever seen.
I have uploaded individual photos of 5 of the bracelets (top row and bottom row first two on the left) I do have some of these listed separately at a higher price, but you can buy them together all at a much lower price!! If an item sells separately, I will take them off this listing and adjust price.Orof course, it this lot sells I will take them off the single listings!!Payment due within 3 days of sale end. Shipping price includes priority mail delivery, insurance and tracking.