December 20th, 2013 International Human Solidarity Day December 21st, 2013 December Solstice December 24th, 2013 Christmas Eve December 25th, 2013 Christmas Day December 26th, 2013 Kwanzaa December 31st, 2013 New Year's Eve January 1st, 2014 New Year's Day January 6th, 2014 Epiphany January 7th, 2014 Orthodox Christmas Day January 13th, 2014 Stephen Foster Memorial Day January 14th, 2014 Orthodox New Year January 14th, 2014 Prophet's Birthday January 16th, 2014 Tu B'Shevat January 17th, 2014 Lee Jackson Day January 19th, 2014 Robert E Lee's Birthday January 19th, 2014 Confederate Memorial Day January 20th, 2014 Civil Rights Day January 20th, 2014 Idaho Human Rights Day January 20th, 2014 Robert E Lee's Birthday January 20th, 2014 Martin Luther King Day
Lot Sterling Spoons 925 Souvenir Ostrich Lady Repousse Sugar Iced Tea 3.8 Troy For Sale
LOT Sterling Spoons + TeaPot strainer/infuser + Bonus Mystery Item
This is a nice lot of 10 STERLING SILVER ITEMS with a weight of 4.2oz regular on my scale = 3.8 Troy Oz. + Bonus mystery item that might be silver plated (Norway spoon) and I did NOT include this one in the weight.
You will receive all that you see in photos: PLEASE READ ALL BELOW
- Set of 5 long Iced Tea STERLING SILVER leaf spoons. They are also straws, and can be used to stir iced tea in a tall cup, and to sip. Each measures 7.25" long. They are in good pre-owned condition with some wear and minimal bending, and some tarnish. They are each marked "MEXICO STERLING" on the back.
- 1 shiny sugar shell spoon, marked "STERLING 925 Fine" on back.Very goodcondition with a small amount of tarnish, and a teeny bend at tips,and pretty handle design. This looks like a specific pattern, but I do not know what it is. It measures about 5.4" long.
- 1 souvenir spoon marked "STERLING" on the back. It has Ostriches detailed on the bowl of the spoon, and a really finely detailed handle. It is also marked "Los Angeles, California". Good condition with a little tarnish. About 5.4" long.
- 1 souvenir spoon marked "STERLING" on the back. It has a lovely repousse solidlady head/face sticking half out. Pretty cool! It is also marked Glenwood Minn. This spoon is nice and shiny, but does have a bend in the spoon bowl. This handle would make a lovely ring if you cut it off of the bowl, although it is pretty nice just the way it is. It measures about 5.6"long.
- 1 Teapot strainer/infuser in the form of a little darling teapot! It is marked "Sterling Amcraft Attleboro Mass" on the underside. It opens and shuts ok, with some aging/wear. Overall condition is nice with no dents. Has a cute chain to dip teapot in tea! It measures just under 1.9" wide with the spout and handle and 1" tall.
- 1 Sheffield England Sterling Soup spoon, it has markings on the back of "KS", Anchor stamp, Lion stamp, and an upside down "n". By the stamps, it is dated to the year 1840. It is in pretty rough condition with scratches and tarnish. The basic shape is intact very well. This could be cleaned and used! It measures 4.8" long.
- and one BONUS spoon that I am basically throwing in because I don't know what the marking means. It is a big spoon Marked T.K.40GR. Norway, and has NORGE on the front. I have seen conflicting info on the internet regarding this spoon. Some people think it is sterling, and some believe it is heavily plated. I DON'T know, and I will let you figure it out. It is in good condition with tarnish, and has the name "SOLA" engraved in the bowl area. Very pretty and nice detail on the handle. It measures just about 6.3" long. It weighs 1.5oz regular.
From a clean and smoke-free, pet-free home. For US residents, I will insure all items that sell for $100 and over for FREE! I gladly accept returns!
This item has been shown 115 times.
Lot Sterling Spoons 925 Souvenir Ostrich Lady Repousse Sugar Iced Tea 3.8 Troy : $68