October 23rd, 2014 Diwali/Deepavali October 24th, 2014 World Development Information Day October 24th, 2014 United Nations Day October 25th, 2014 Muharram/Islamic New Year October 27th, 2014 World Day for Audiovisual Heritage October 29th, 2014 World Stroke Day October 31st, 2014 Nevada Day October 31st, 2014 Halloween November 1st, 2014 All Saints November 1st, 2014 All Saints' Day November 2nd, 2014 Daylight Saving Time ends November 2nd, 2014 All Souls' Day November 4th, 2014 Election Day November 6th, 2014 Return Day Delaware November 6th, 2014 World Day to Protect the Environment in War November 10th, 2014 World Science Day November 11th, 2014 Veterans Day November 14th, 2014 World Diabetes Day November 16th, 2014 World Day for Road Traffic Victims November 16th, 2014 International Day for Tolerance November 19th, 2014 International Men's Day November 20th, 2014 World Philosophy Day November 20th, 2014 Universal Children's Day November 20th, 2014 Africa Industrialization Day November 21st, 2014 World Television Day
Lot Of 5 Lufthansa Brochures - Travel Guide, Monaco Airport, Miles And More For Sale
This isa lot offive brochures as follows:
1. Lufthansa Travel Guide to Euro Cities - issued in 1999 with the introduction of the Euro, this booklet guides visitors to several key cities in the Euro zone including Paris, Milan, Berlin, Vienna and more. It lists basic facts for visitors to each city, ground transportation options, key tourist attractions, recommended restaurants and hotels. It also has a guide to Frankfurt's airport.
2. L'aeroporto di Monaco - guide to Monaco Airport entirely in Italian, including a map to the airport and basic information.
3. Let's be on time - brochure in English and German, describing the steps Lufthansa takes for on-time departures and encouraging passengers to observe the suggested schedules for arriving at the airport and gate.
4. Miles and More - frequent flyer application in English
5. Passenger Manifest Information for U.S. citizens - form for U.S. travelers to provide their name and flight information to comply with U.S. Department of Transportation regulations
The items are in excellent to mint condition as seen in the picture and have not been handled since acquisition except to be photographed for this listing. My grading scale forcondition is givenbelow.
I'm a long-time collector and am looking to reducemy inventory of duplicate airline material. If there's something specific you're looking for please contact me. There's always a chance I may have what you want but just haven't gotten around to listing it. I try to describe the condition of things accurately but if you have specific concerns please e-mail me prior to offerding.
I accept Paypal but will consider other arrangements if made in advance. I will combine multiple items and help reduce shipping charges for combined shipments where possible. Please make payment within 4 days of sale's end or contact me to let me know there will be a delay. Items are sent via regular First Class mail with cardboard backing so they will be mailed as First Class Packages unless buyer has requested and paid for other shipping options. INTERNATIONAL buyers please be aware that quoted shipping costs are for U.S. domestic mail and that international rates will be quoted upon request. Thanks for looking and don't forget to check my other listings!
Mint condition is just that - brand new with no signs of any creases, folds, writing, thumb dents or any crinkling at all, and any original gloss on the cover paper remains intact.
Excellent condition may have some signs of minor overall wear, perhaps some defects introduced during the printing/distribution process such as paper crinkling or slight physical damage such as upturned corners. Interior pages are all intact with no writing or dog eared pages. Defects are generallyfrom eitherlighthandling ormore likely from the production process.
Very good condition will have signs of use such as thumb dents and there may be some shallow creases or folds in the cover or interior pages. The binding will be completely intact and all interior pages will be intact although there may be some corner wear.
Good condition will have some deterioration of the original binding or pages with some writing or folds present. There may be cover crinkling, thumb dents, corner dentsor pages may have been folded back for reference, leaving substantial creasing or fold marks. All interior pages are intact but theitem is visibly used.
Poor condition will have all pages present but be visibly used, with significantfolds, creases, writing, water damage or other wear that makes theitem a poor choice for a collector.
This item has been shown 3 times.
Lot Of 5 Lufthansa Brochures - Travel Guide, Monaco Airport, Miles And More: $16