October 1st, 2014 International Day of Older Persons October 2nd, 2014 International Day of Non-Violence October 4th, 2014 Feast of St Francis of Assisi October 4th, 2014 Yom Kippur October 5th, 2014 Eid-al-Adha October 5th, 2014 World Teachers' Day October 6th, 2014 Child Health Day October 6th, 2014 World Habitat Day October 8th, 2014 World Day for Natural Disaster Reduction October 9th, 2014 World Post Day October 9th, 2014 Leif Erikson Day October 9th, 2014 World Sight Day October 9th, 2014 First day of Sukkot October 10th, 2014 World Mental Health Day October 11th, 2014 International Day of the Girl Child October 13th, 2014 Indigenous People's Day October 13th, 2014 Columbus Day October 13th, 2014 Native Americans' Day October 15th, 2014 International Day of Rural Women October 15th, 2014 Last day of Sukkot October 15th, 2014 White Cane Safety Day October 16th, 2014 Shmini Atzeret/Simchat Torah October 16th, 2014 Boss's Day October 16th, 2014 World Food Day October 17th, 2014 World Day for Poverty Eradication October 17th, 2014 'Alaska Day' observed October 18th, 2014 Alaska Day October 23rd, 2014 Diwali/Deepavali October 24th, 2014 United Nations Day October 24th, 2014 World Development Information Day October 25th, 2014 Muharram/Islamic New Year October 27th, 2014 World Day for Audiovisual Heritage October 29th, 2014 World Stroke Day October 31st, 2014 Nevada Day October 31st, 2014 Halloween
Lot Of 5 Northwest Airlines Brochures - Route Map, Customer Service Guide, More For Sale
This isa lot offive (5) brochures from Northwest Airlines as follows:
1. Worldwide Service Routes - route map for Northwest, Northwest Airlink and partner airlines such as KLM, Alaska Airlines, Hawaiian Airlines, Eurowings, klmUK, KLM Cityhopper and others. The brochure is dated June 1998 and is in excellent condition with minor wear from storage.
2. Customer Guide - customer service brochure describing Northwest's customer service commitments and guidelines. The booklet is dated December 1999 and is in very good to excellent condition; there is a fold in the lower back cover and general overall edge and corner wear.
3. 2000 WorldPerks Member Report - brochure for WorldPerks frequent flyer program members describing program highlights, new mile redemption opportunities, partner airlines, and listing the five most popular mileage award routes for the year 2000. The brochure is in excellent to mint condition.
4. A new World Business Class - brochure describing the new World Business Class amenities. It is in mint condition and is dated August 31, 2000.
5. ConnectingFirst brochure - describes Northwest's connecting flights program that allows connecting passengers to be upgraded to First Class with 1000 bonus WorldPerks miles. The brochure is in mint condition and is dated January 1998.
The brochures areall invery good to mint condition as seen in the picture and have not been handled since acquisition except to be photographed for this listing. My grading scale forcondition is givenbelow.
I'm a long-time collector and am looking to reducemy inventory of duplicate airline material. If there's something specific you're looking for please contact me. There's always a chance I may have what you want but just haven't gotten around to listing it. I try to describe the condition of things accurately but if you have specific concerns please e-mail me prior to offerding.
I accept Paypal but will consider other arrangements if made in advance. I will combine multiple items and help reduce shipping charges for combined shipments where possible. Please make payment within 4 days of sale's end or contact me to let me know there will be a delay. Items are sent via regular First Class mail with cardboard backing so they will be mailed as First Class Packages unless buyer has requested and paid for other shipping options. INTERNATIONAL buyers please be aware that quoted shipping costs are for U.S. domestic mail and that international rates will be quoted upon request. Thanks for looking and don't forget to check my other listings!
Mint condition is just that - brand new with no signs of any creases, folds, writing, thumb dents or any crinkling at all, and any original gloss on the cover paper remains intact.
Excellent condition may have some signs of minor overall wear, perhaps some defects introduced during the printing/distribution process such as paper crinkling or slight physical damage such as upturned corners. Interior pages are all intact with no writing or dog eared pages. Defects are generallyfrom eitherlighthandling ormore likely from the production process.
Very good condition will have signs of use such as thumb dents and there may be some shallow creases or folds in the cover or interior pages. The binding will be completely intact and all interior pages will be intact although there may be some corner wear.
Good condition will have some deterioration of the original binding or pages with some writing or folds present. There may be cover crinkling, thumb dents, corner dentsor pages may have been folded back for reference, leaving substantial creasing or fold marks. All interior pages are intact but theitem is visibly used.
Poor condition will have all pages present but be visibly used, with significantfolds, creases, writing, water damage or other wear that makes theitem a poor choice for a collector.
This item has been shown 3 times.
Lot Of 5 Northwest Airlines Brochures - Route Map, Customer Service Guide, More: $16