Lot Of 7 Vintage Violin Bows All Maker Signed
This item has been shown 0 times.
Lot Of 7 Vintage Violin Bows All Maker Signed:
Offered here is a lot of 7 vintage violin bows, all in very good structural condition with no defects or missing parts, and all in need of rehairing.
All are maker signed. They are as follows:
1. Octagonal cross section ( throughout whole length) bow ,about 29 inches long, signed Joseph Richter
2. Round cross section, about 29 1/4 inches long, signed I Bausch.
3.Round c. section , about 29 inches long, signed * E.R. Hoyer*, also marked ERH in a diamond shaped logo, with a encrusted star on the frog.
4. Round c. section. Stamp appears to be "Remenii". About 29 inches long.
5. Round c. section. Maker's flower like logo stamped Japan. With what appears to be an ivory frog.About 29 1/4 inches long.
6. Round c. section. Stamped "HOMA" on one side of the handle. Also stamped O.R.G.M.870255 on the other side of the handle.
7. Round c.section. Stamped Richard Geipel. 25 inches long.