Lot Of 8 Northwest Coast Native American Art Pieces
This item has been shown 0 times.
Lot Of 8 Northwest Coast Native American Art Pieces:
These pieces are excess inventory from my Native American antique mall space. Listed in the order of the photos:
- Child's or woman's button vest, wool with calico lining, 17-1/2" long at back, good condition with a few moth holes noted on the front.
- Wood carving of sea eagle, 10" wide with leather hanger on back, marked Sea Eagle on reverse and signed by Charles Joseph of Tumour Island (Kwakwaka'wakw).
- Painted wood carving of eagle with rope "hair," 9-1/4" wide, signed PWP.
- 13" carved and painted totem pole with detachable wings depicting eagle and bear.
- 12" wide carved and painted plaque entitled "Moon," signed S.W. Thompson, August 01.
- 7-1/2" carved and painted wooden mask with cedar bark hair and feathers, signed M. James.
- 9-1/2" carved and painted salmon signed by Vincent Alec, Ladysmith BC.
- 10" high carved and painted black raven with abalone inlay, illegible signature.
What a great way to start a collection! The lot goes to the highest buyer with . Please ask any questions... thanks for looking and happy offerding!