Lot Of 8 Uglydolls In All Sizes Babo Fea Bea Ox Turny Burny + 30 Postcards
This item has been shown 8 times.
Lot Of 8 Uglydolls In All Sizes Babo Fea Bea Ox Turny Burny + 30 Postcards:
Up for sale is a lot of 8 various UglyDolls from 2002-2009 in various colors and sizes ranging from 8 inches to almost 2 feet.
- Fea Bea Blue (the ugly stick) – an original classic, with tag from when it all started back in 2002, about 17” tall, $20 retail
- Babo – an original classic in blue/gray from when it all started back in 2002, about 12” tall, $20 retail. Babo is a charcoal gray uglydoll with a classic pear shape, two wide-set yellow eyes and buckteeth. He is best friends with Wage, and his defining characteristic is loyalty.
- Uglydog Blue – from 2004, about 12” tall, $20 retail
- Ox Yellow (Uglyverse Edition) – an original classic with tag from 2003, about 13” tall, $20 retail. OX is yellow with short limbs and very long ears. He's a kleptomaniac and is pals with Wedgehead
- Turny Burny – black/white from 2009, almost 2 feet tall (hard to find this size). Selling on Amazon currently from $76-$95.
- Ice Lodge Wedgehead - white with tag from 2003, about 14” tall. $20 retail. Wedgehead has, well, a wedge for a head. He's got a single eye, which obviously gives him a strange perspective, because he fits in perfectly with you. Him and OX are buddies.
- Winkolina – green with tag from 2009, about 14” tall, $20 retail
- Little Ugly Target – an original classic in green with tag from back when it all started in 2002, about 8” tall, $11 retail. A marine uglydoll, Target is the older brother of Cinko and is the oldest uglydoll of all. His single eye glows bright red in the center of his forehead, and whiskers adorn his scalp and chin. He is a sort of leader to the other uglydolls.