Lovely Pr. Hand Painted Cased Satin Glass Vases Bird Dragonfly Webb / Harrach
This item has been shown times.
Lovely Pr. Hand Painted Cased Satin Glass Vases Bird Dragonfly Webb / Harrach:
Wonderful Pair of Victorian Cased Satin Glass Vases withHand Painted Enamel Gilded Bird & Dragonfly, c. 1890-1910This isa a wonderfulpair of Victorian period cased satin glass vases. The glass inside is creamy white and the outside is satin caramel color. The vases are hand decorated withplatinum and gold gilt birds with tree withinbackground scene. The opposite side has a gilded enamel dragonfly. They are a mirrored pair. The base of each has polished pontil and marked as shown in photo. They stand 9" tall. No nicks or dings. Minor wear to gilding. A rare example of Victorian Period Art Glassattributed toHarrach (Bohemian) or Webb (England). They made vary similar pieces. A beautiful pair to add to any Art Glass collection.
Please be awaremy photos are considered part of the listing description and the description is based on my own knowledge, experience, and research. Statements regarding maker, age, origin, etc. particularly on unmarked pieces, should be evaluated and confirmed by you the buyer, as you are the final judge. Please ask questions that will help you in these evaluations. I also encourage and gladly accept opinions from knowledgeable buyers which only helps to makeme abetter seller and serve you better.
Please do not ask me to change my policies AFTER you have purchased, offer or won an sale.
Please email me with any questions or requests before placing your offer.Please read the following content for clarification on possible questions or concerns.
- Item will be shipped within3 business days of receiving cleared payment, if not sooner. If an issue comes up that prevents me from meeting my3 day guideline, I will contact you regarding any delays. I like to receive my items in a timely manner as well, so I always make every effort toship within the3 days of receiving payment.
- Domestic and international shipping insurance is required and is placed on all shipments and is included in the quoted shipping price.
- I will be happy to give a discount on combined shipping whenever possible. Please request an adjusted invoice after the last item of interest.
- I try to determine shipping based on addition of packing material and box weight, but sometimes I am off a bit. I do not charge for materials or a handling fee. Just the cost to ship your purchase. If the price quoted in the listing and paid upon invoice turns out to be more than actual shipping cost (more than $3.00 difference) I will issue a refund via PayPal after mailing of item. You can see by your package the actual cost of shipping and many times it is actually more than I charged. We all get very busy and I live by Sticky-Notes, so… Feel free to give me a friendly reminder if this is the case,PRIOR to leaving low response rating. I never can understand someone telling you how wonderful their purchase is when received, positive response left and then give you a 1, 2, 3 in the shipping response section. Email me – if I make a mistake; I willFix It.
International Buyers - Please Note:
- Import duties, taxes, and charges are not included in the item price or shipping charges. These charges are the buyer's responsibility.
- Please check with your country's customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to offerding/buying.
- These charges are normally collected by the delivering freight (shipping) company or when you pick the item up - do not confuse them for additional shipping charges.
- I do not mark merchandise values below value or mark items as 'gifts' - US and International government regulations prohibit such behavior.
- I only ship USPS Priority Mail International.
- Satisfaction Guarantee. Returns are accepted if item is not as described in listing. Please, no buyer’s remorse.Please contact me with any issues within 3 days of receiving purchase. Item must be returned within14 days of receipt. A refund will be issued upon receiving the item in the same condition as it was originally shipped. Refund excludes all shipping and handling costs.
- Please feel free to email me with any concerns before leaving response. I will do my very best to make each and every customer happy. I buy many things myself and I will always treat you the way I expect to be treated.
- Buyers, who never sell on really do not understand the importance of response and receiving a “5” in all areas. Anything less than a “5” will lower a sellers discount rates and cost sellers more to list items, thus costing the buyer more in the long run. So, if there is a reason you cannot leave all “5”s in the response rating, please contact me and give me the opportunity to fix the situation or the courtesy of knowing why. Thank you.