Lovely Vintage Sterling Silver Silent Butler, Mexico City, C1940s For Sale
Lovely Vintage Sterling Silver Silent Butler, Mexico City, c1940s
- A superb Mexican design
- Hand crafted from a very heavy gauge sterling silver, excellent quality
- Marked sterling & 925
- Maker's marks present
- Length measures 9 5/8 inches
- Top diameter measures 4 3/4 inches
- Pan stands 1 1/2 inches (not including lid finial)
- Weighs a very sturdy 231.8 grams
- Wood handle
- Never monogrammed or dedicated
- Light to medium tarnish; some collectors prefer an undisturbed, natural patina
- Very fine original condition overall; no damage, dings, breaks, loss or repairs
- A perfect gift
Our terms & conditions are designed to build confidence, trust & satisfaction
- response: We presently enjoy over 10,000+ Positive responses and take great pride in our Service Excellence. However, we do occasionally make mistakes. If an oversight does occur, please allow us an opportunity to satisfy you prior to leaving response.
- Product Condition: Most worthwhile collectables have experienced some normal & gentle use over the years.Therefore, photographs often are the greatest testament to actual condition. Please study our pictures carefully and feel free to ask questions prior to offerding.
- Product Descriptions: If descriptions are significantly incorrect, we will refund your entire purchase price.
- Shipping: We are pleased to combine shipments to reduce costs. All items are carefully packed & shipped via USPS Domestic Mail or USPS Express Mail International. Customs fees are the responsibility of the buyer.
Please review our other listings featuring fine sterling & other fantastic designer items & collectibles
This item has been shown 613 times.