Lucretia Vanderbilt Silver Tone And Enamel Powder Rouge Compact W/case Vintage
This item has been shown 0 times.
Lucretia Vanderbilt Silver Tone And Enamel Powder Rouge Compact W/case Vintage:
Click on any picture for better detail and a larger image.
Terms and conditions are just as important as the item itself. Please read our terms below.
Additional information provided by other ers may be listed at the bottom of this page. Please check to see if your question has already been answered.
Lucretia Vanderbilt Silver Tone and Enamel Powder Rouge Compact W/Case Vintage
The vintage Lurcretia Vanderbilt designer signed silver tone and enamel butterfly lady's powder and rouge compact that you are offerding on is in good condition; there is some light wear to the enamel along the edges, the powder has been lightly used, there is some adhesive to the top of the rouge puff, there are some scratches to one side of the mirror, and the leather case has been worn soft from age in places but, there are no major scratches, no chips or cracks, and no signs of repair. The piece is comprised of a silver tone exterior with blue enamel on it and a butterfly on the front; the case is dark blue leather with butterflies and the name Lucretia Vanderbilt across the front. Inside the compact is a rectangular powder compartment, the powder still has most of the raised stamp; behind the mirror is a smaller rouge compartment. The compact measures 1 1/2 inches by 2 3/8 inches by 1/2 inch; the case measures 1 3/4 inches by 2 5/8 inches by 5/8 inch. The compact is signed Lucretia Vanderbilt in script and is marked New York at the bottom of the rouge (pictured).
More than one view is provided to best show design, construction and condition. Please click on the pictures to fully enlarge them. The item(s) pictured will be shipped to the winning buyer.
Most of our pictures are fairly large in order to show maximum detail. They can take some time to load, but are well worth the wait. Occasionally you will see reflections of the camera or photographer on the piece. If you have any questions, please ask.
- Payment is due within4 days of the close of this sale.
- Invoices are sent by to all customers.
- If you are the winner of multiple sales in one day and pay individually before receiving a combined invoice we do not combine shipping or return the overpayment.
- We do not offer partial refunds.
- All items are returnable.
- Buyer must notify us why the item is being returned and must return item withinseven (7)days of post office delivery confirmation date of delivery and must use a trackable shipping method. Unless we have made an error and the item is not as described, buyer pays all shipping charges plus 10% of the total purchase price restocking fee. All refunds will be made via PayPal.
- We answer all questions we receive; however, does not deliver questions in a timely manner. Do NOT wait until the last hour.
- We leave response for all customers who let us know that their piece has arrived. We ask you to inform us [by email ] so we can pay any consignors and close the listing on our books.
Item Color/Monitor Variations:
- No two monitors, even from the same manufacturer usign the same settings will produce the exact same shade/color/hue. We therefore will not accept an item as a return if the color is not the shade expected.
Shipping, Handling, & Insurance:
- Shipping charges are listed under the "Shipping & Payments" tab on each listing.
- We combine shipping charges on multiple items purchased on the same day if you wait for a combined invoice.
- Registry is available for a fee of our actual cost.
- Florida statute requires us to collect sales tax on the purchase price and shipping charges of each sale shipped within the state of Florida unless you registered with the state and have a resale number.
ATTN International buyers:
- We ship US Postal Service First Class, Priority, or Express mail to all countries.
- All items over $250 must be sent using Signature Confirmation withany of the following:Express Mail, FedEx, UPS or DHL.
- Insurance is only available on items allowed by your country's customs rules [ i.e., if precious metals cannot be imported, we cannot insure jewelry to your country]. Every country is different, so learn the rules for your country.
We GLADLY accept: Like us on Facebook!