Lunkenheimer Crown No 6 Swing Top Oiler Lubricator Hit Miss Gas Engine Patd 1887
This item has been shown 84 times.
Lunkenheimer Crown No 6 Swing Top Oiler Lubricator Hit Miss Gas Engine Patd 1887:
LunkenheimerCROWN No.6 SwingTop Brass Oiler
Patent March 15, 1887
• Oileris ingood condition and ready to 1/2" threads
• Glass measures approx. 3 3/4" tall x 3 3/4" wide
• 8 3/4" tall
• Crown No. 6 Patent date March 15, 1887
Condition:Due to age this item is being sold "AS IS". All the images are original scans of the actualitem being sold. Pleasebe sure to click on each picture for larger image for review to see if the item is right for you.
Payment:Please make within 5 business days of purchase.
Shipping: We do our best to ship within one business dayfollowing payment. Please keep in mind the cost of shippingis automatically calculated by weight, size and distance.
- I have many listings and do combine shipping. If a buyer purchases multiple items they will be shipped together as long as it is safe for the items to do so. In such cases please be patient and wait to submit payment until a combined invoice is sent, which is usually within the next 24 hours.
- International Destinations: I willONLYship to international destinations with USPS Priority Mail. Not because of shipping speed, but because it provides tracking. I apologize for any inconvenience.
Sales Tax: I reserve the right to end a listing due to local pickup. If you pick up at my house a 7.25% sales tax will be added to the purchase price. If it is shipped or delivered out of state then there will be no sales tax. If you have the proper exemptions then also there would no sales tax. It is possible that if your shipping address is in one of themarketplace responsibility stateswithin the US, applicable sales tax will be collected by and included in the order total at checkout.
Contactus thru email or see business card picture.
The Fine align="left" style="font-size: 14pt;">
I have been collecting hit miss engines for 35+yearsand I am very knowledgeable.Please feel free to call me with questions.My parts inventory has grown out of control, soset a reminder to check back frequently for new listings! If you don't see a part you need listed, good chanceI just haven't gotten around to it yet, so just check with me. Like I said, I havebeen doingthis a long time and try to list everything accurately and to provide a detailedexplanation of the item, bothgood and the bad.
As a reminder, I will onlyaccept returns if there is an error in mylisting.If you decide you don't want it or find another one cheaper,I won't take it back. For example, ifmymeasurements are wrong I would take it back.Most of my partsare listed "AS IS" and are in unknown working condition, unless otherwise stated. Please check the pictures and the description onall items carefullybefore you offer.