Holidays.net Online Store

Holdays.net Home


July 11th, 2014
World Population Day

July 18th, 2014
Nelson Mandela Day

July 24th, 2014
Laylat al-Qadr

July 24th, 2014
Pioneer Day

July 27th, 2014
Parents' Day

July 28th, 2014
World Hepatitis Day

July 29th, 2014
Eid-al-Fitr

July 30th, 2014
World Friendship Day

August 5th, 2014
Tisha B'Av

August 9th, 2014
World Indigenous Peoples’ Day

August 11th, 2014
Victory Day

 



Search:

M113 Canada Ontario - Toronto Spadina Ave 1897 Jubilee Registered Cover To Usa For Sale

M113 Canada Ontario - Toronto Spadina Ave 1897 Jubilee Registered Cover To Usa

M113 Canada Ontario - Toronto Spadina Ave 1897 Jubilee Registered Cover to USA

Description :

Nice lot -

Please see pictures for condition. Lots of interesting postal history this week. Please take a look.

Shipping :

Please take a look at my other items since I only charge one shipping charge regardless of the amount of items. Canadian buyers will have their item posted with NO SHIPPING COST but.. MUST pay the applicable sales tax.... 5% GST + 7% PST for residents of BC, Nova Scotia, New Brunswick, Newfoundland and Labrador buyers are subject to HST 8% + GST 5% for a total of 13%. Ontario is 13% HST. All other Provinces and Territories 5% GST. United States Shipping $ 2.50 . Worldwide buyers outside North America to pay $3.00. As many lots as you want to purchase will be covered under these shipping costs. Any additional charges I will pay on my end. Registration is of course extra. Please keep this in mind when offerding. Registration outside Canada usually runs about $12.

Payment :

I offer complete satisfaction guarantee on all of my items. If you receive the cover(s) and you are not happy with them I will offer a full refund and pay to have the item shipped back to me. Payment must be received within TWO weeks. If it is going to take longer please let me know. It is not a problem for a late payment - I just need to know when it is coming. If you have any questions feel free to send me a message. Take care - Firmin Wyndels

click to Enlarge

click to Enlarge


inkfrog terapeak

inkFrog Analytics


M113 Canada Ontario - Toronto Spadina Ave 1897 Jubilee Registered Cover To Usa

This item has been shown 0 times.

Buy Now

M113 Canada Ontario - Toronto Spadina Ave 1897 Jubilee Registered Cover To Usa:
$80




2008 Discoveries Of Oil & Gas Canada Post Cover Calgary Ab Postmark picture
2008 Discoveries Of Oil & Gas Canada Post Cover Calgary Ab Postmark


Canada #b4i 1975 8 Cent + 2 Cent Swimming Montreal Olympics Lf Cover picture
Canada #b4i 1975 8 Cent + 2 Cent Swimming Montreal Olympics Lf Cover


Compton Museum Qc;  Built In 1841; Congregational Church; Post Card ( # 1037) picture
Compton Museum Qc; Built In 1841; Congregational Church; Post Card ( # 1037)


Immaculata Conception Convent Granby Qc; Post Card ( # 1032) picture
Immaculata Conception Convent Granby Qc; Post Card ( # 1032)


Rcmp; Musical Ride (drilling For The) Post Card; ( # 1025) picture
Rcmp; Musical Ride (drilling For The) Post Card; ( # 1025)


Canada - Vancouver Welcomes Warships - 6 Named Vessels picture
Canada - Vancouver Welcomes Warships - 6 Named Vessels


Geo. E. Boak & Co. Halifax Nova Scotia Cover 1894 -squared Circle picture
Geo. E. Boak & Co. Halifax Nova Scotia Cover 1894 -squared Circle


W. P. King Toronto Ontario Cover 1899 - Split Ring Inglewood Ont. Cancel picture
W. P. King Toronto Ontario Cover 1899 - Split Ring Inglewood Ont. Cancel


Montreal Glove Works-montreal Quebec 1937 Check - With Stamp Affixed picture
Montreal Glove Works-montreal Quebec 1937 Check - With Stamp Affixed


Baker & Forster Agents Montreal Quebec  Cover 1902 picture
Baker & Forster Agents Montreal Quebec Cover 1902