Magic Green Copper Cream Natural Tarnish Remover Gel Cleaner Pot Pan Non-toxic
This item has been shown 0 times.
Magic Green Copper Cream Natural Tarnish Remover Gel Cleaner Pot Pan Non-toxic:
&amp;lt;div height="28px" valign="middle" face="arial" style="text-decoration:none"
TEXAS SPARKLE MAGIC GREEN COPPER TARNISH REMOVER CREAM
ALL NATURAL, NON-TOXIC
MADE IN THE USA
7 Fluid ounces in a Squeeze Bottle. (Bottle is larger and not full so the weight stays under limit for 1st class postage and shipping is affordable.)
ALSO AVAILABLE IN GALLONS & CASES AT WHOLESALE PRICES. CONTACT ME IF INTERESTED.
- Removes Tarnish on Copper Instantly
- Squeeze some on, watch the instant results right before your eyes
- Non-Toxic Contains only natural food-grade ingredients
- Safe for drains, skin, adults, children, pets & the world.
- Easy to use thick gel, no messy powders
Pans are for examples only, only the cleaner is included in this sale. I do have many of these pans for sale separately if you check my listings.
As you can see if you look at my other listings, I shine a lot of copper. I used to use a cleaner that contained oxalic acid (I’m not mentioning any names, but you can look on yours to see if it has any.) Even though I did know that rhubarb leaves were poisonous to eat, I thought it was a good thing because oxalic acid is produced in rhubarb, spinach, and miscellaneous other plants. After shining a couple of hundred pans, I started having some skin peeling problems on my hands, and had developed a dry cough. So I read up on oxalic acid, and the possible dangers that can occur from it. You should Google “dangers of oxalic acid”, or even the MSDS sheets of your commercial cleaners.
I decided to find a more natural way to clean copper, and found this cleaner that uses ordinary household vinegar instead. Nothing about it is in anyway dangerous, and it works great. I use it on all my pans now, and my fingers stopped peeling away and my breathing is back to normal. It is actually a lot less messy to use than that powdery stuff that ended up everywhere, and the thick gel stays on the sides of the pans.
If you get a little in your eye, wash it with water, because the vinegar will sting a little. If you get it in your mouth (it does NOT taste good), just wash it on down with whatever you are drinking. If you spill some on your kids, just wash it off. It is about the consistency of lotion, and has no artificial colors or preservatives.
Directions For Use:
Squeeze small amount (this stuff goes a long ways) on tarnished copper.
Spread with your finger or dry sponge for a minute or so.
Rinse with water & dry. Do not leave on copper. If copper is not bright within one minute, you have something besides tarnish on your copper. Wash or scour yourcopper in hot soapy water and start over.